• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pretty girlie

madysmummy

Mama Doe
flowerpower.jpg

We get our new girlie Jaynie on Monday but you probably already know that :oops: ! You met Moses before picking him up didn't you? Whereas we've only seen three pictures of Jaynie! Excited! :lol:

Neil

yes yes and yes - bet you can't wait ! she does look a big girlie and a lovely colour.
i saw moses on RR he was called floppy's son, then went to meet him with madymoo then took him home the week after. been nagging hubby for about 2 years to get another one - so my dream has come true. we got the sun loungers out this afternoon in the garden and i said to hubby, 'this is what i've been waiting for, chilling in the sun in our own garden with our two bunnies playing, while we're lounging. in the last two month we moved into our house and got moses button so i'm a very happy girl.
:oops: long reply ! :lol:

yes yes and yes - bet you can't wait ! she does look a big girlie and a lovely colour.
i saw moses on RR he was called floppy's son, then went to meet him with madymoo then took him home the week after. been nagging hubby for about 2 years to get another one - so my dream has come true. we got the sun loungers out this afternoon in the garden and i said to hubby, 'this is what i've been waiting for, chilling in the sun in our own garden with our two bunnies playing, while we're lounging. in the last two month we moved into our house and got moses button so i'm a very happy girl.
:oops: long reply ! :lol:

If you want any more, tell him we've got 10 (well, from Monday!)!

Neil

Aww, how sweet :) How are Mady and Moses button getting along?

And how did the wedding go today? :wave:

mady amd moses are realy cute together - the bonding as so easy. moses has started licking mady, we will know they are fully in love when she licks him back.

as for wedding - just updated that thread on general chat - went well though thanks. :wave:

Back