• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BooBoo's Birthday Banana Update-more pics-page 4

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
It's BooBoo's first birthday today based on the estimated age the RSPCA gave her. She's our youngest until Monday and here's the best of nearly 200 photos this afternoon...

BooBooBirthday010.jpg

BooBooBirthday187.jpg

BooBooBirthday170.jpg

enjoying her birthday banana...

BooBooBirthday031.jpg

BooBooBirthday022.jpg

a bit of greens...

BooBooBirthday106.jpg

a quick clean...

BooBooBirthday156.jpg

the inevitable eye close-up...

BooBooBirthday058.jpg

and one where she wasn't biting me (she is not keen on being picked up...ever!)...

BooBooBirthday087.jpg

Neil

Last edited:
Happy birthday to Boo!
Happy birthday dear Booooooo!
Happy birthday to Boooo!!:lol: :lol:

I love that face washing pic of Boo - what a Lady Bun!!! She is just scrummy! :D

Awwwww the one of you giving her a hug is the best one! happy birthday booboo!
Do you have a banana tree in your garden? :lol:

Awwwww the one of you giving her a hug is the best one! happy birthday booboo!
Do you have a banana tree in your garden? :lol:

Giving her a hug :shock: ! More like holding her close enough for her not to get enough leverage with her nips! She really is a sweet rabbit on the ground, friendly, inquisitive etc but pick her up and she kicks like a mule!
I meant to take a photo of all the bananas we currently have which is about 100lbs :shock: :shock: :shock: ! (I bought two boxes today to take to the midlands on Monday)

Neil

Fab piccies, especially the ones with the bananas :lol:

200 photos, wow :shock: Thank goodness for digital cameras :D

Oh, and Happy Birthday BooBoo :wave:

Fab pics Neil. I esp liked the bunny tongue ones! BTW what do you do with 100lbs of bananas?:?

Jane Dexter will get a 40lb box when we pick up Jaynie (our new baby, have you seen her :lol: !) and we'll drop another at Jill's. The rest are for ours, they love them! They have about 5 a day (so a half each).

Neil

I'm going to bend round by yours next time I'm motoring north and demand a nana piece and hug from your buns!!:lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO BOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

I showed her pics to Harvey, and he is in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!:love: :lol:

Back