• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name suggestions?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
My baby buns all have names except for one baby :(
The others are called Violet, Roo, Bugs and Bernard
I have a picture to show who's who.

t5daysnamed.jpg

The Black baby right at the back doesn't have a name :(
Suggestions anyone? Obviously as they are only a week old today we dont no there sexes but we still want them named, maybe when they are sexed their names might change.

The picture was taken on thursday, they looked so small then :lol:

I think Maud. whn i was young, i had a doll called maud. i wanted to call marsha, maud but nikolas wouldn't let me, how mean.

Indiie x

Magic!
We've just had a new group that has a black mummy and my daughter wanted to change her name to Magic, but I'd already called her Midge.
They all look gorgeous!

I like all the suggestions so far, such a difficult choice. I asked my mum what she thought of the name Adaiah, something abit different and she said it was a silly name, and its bad enough we have boys with girls names :( She means Hazel, but he got his name from Watership Down, Hazel-Rah was a male in that! I really dont know what to call it :?

how weird- we had a hazel as well but it was a she :) Whatabout staying with watership down theme wasnt htere a bunny caller blackabar?,

Or Treacle? Tia(as in tia maria), Sambuca (black sambuca). Sooty,
Latte, Monty, Amber, Wisper, Liqcourice (sp?), allsorts,
Pip, Pipkin, Pipa, Pumpkin, Coal,

Does anyone like the name Fadey? The internet says its a slavic name that means corageous. My mum isnt too keen on it :? But she likes Sooty.

Apparently my brothers friend might be interested in one of our babies :( I dont want to rehome any of them! My mum said we can keep all of them if we dont find suitable homes. Hopefully the person will lose interest.

aawww they are so sweet!!
there were lots of sweet names in my 'name my kitten' thread , he's black so here's a few i can recall and some more names ive thought of... Inky, Indy, magic, midnight, bourbon, cocoa, midge, i love velvet and jet too :D Naming animals is soo hard.. good luck!

Back