• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two Snuffly Boblets

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bree (on the left) and Peggy-Sue are now both on abx injections to TRY to get their respiratory tract infection under control. Thankfully they both remain 'well within themselves'

Picture940-1.jpg

Janex

Bree (on the left) and Peggy-Sue are now both on abx injections to TRY to get their respiratory tract infection under control. Thankfully they both remain 'well within themselves'

Picture940-1.jpg

Janex

Have they been C and S'ed. do you know what bacteria you are dealing with and that the abx that is the most effective abx to treat the apparent snuffles. Additionally, are these rabbits being nebulised? Snuffles can rapidly develop into pneumonia, including acute onset pneumonia, which, in my experience, is almost always fatal to the point where I have never, in all my 10 years of extensive experience, including intensive study of rabbit mediciene I have NEVER observed a rabbit survive.

Have they been C and S'ed. do you know what bacteria you are dealing with and that the abx that is the most effective abx to treat the apparent snuffles. Additionally, are these rabbits being nebulised? Snuffles can rapidly develop into pneumonia, including acute onset pneumonia, which, in my experience, is almost always fatal to the point where I have never, in all my 10 years of extensive experience, including intensive study of rabbit mediciene I have NEVER observed a rabbit survive.

Thank you. The Rabbits are receiving EXCELLENT Veterinary care :D I know you have many concerns with 'animal collectors' or 'hoarders' as they are known here in the UK. Please rest assured that I work closely with a Veterinary Surgeon and a local Rescue :) I am sure you have seen some dire situations regarding Rabbit Welfare issues:cry: so can quite understand your concerns

Over the years I have had several Buns come to me with Pneumonia and after intensive treatment they have SURVIVED :D

Janex :)

Last edited:
Aww - what huge ears they have :shock: They look like incredibly rare, white baby hares :D Hope they are soon on the mend!

they look identical :shock:
you should put a different type of food colouring on them all:lol:
they look lovely...so cute :love: hope they get better xx

Aww - what huge ears they have :shock: They look like incredibly rare, white baby hares :D Hope they are soon on the mend!

Lady Jane's babies also have lovely huge ears, I guess that they have a similiar father or are very closely linked. All my babies have been checked out today and seem to be healthy babies fortunately.

aaaaaawwwwwww they are both adorable and obviously feeling very relaxed and happy by the look of those feet :D They really do have big ears and feet to grow into eh:D :D now where are the other 3 boblets ;) :lol:

Lady Jane's babies also have lovely huge ears, I guess that they have a similiar father or are very closely linked. All my babies have been checked out today and seem to be healthy babies fortunately.

Piccies please please please!!!:D

Back