• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im off to attempt bonding - pics added

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
again :roll: :lol:

Wish me luck and please send bonding vibes to my Buu and Beau :lol: xxx

Last edited:
Thanks guys :D I think its going ok so far :lol: They have been eating together but no cuddling or sitting too close. Beau kind of went for her a few times but I have been brushing their heads with a baby brush and they kind of put their heads down close together for a bit :D My brother is watching them for 10 minutes for me :D

Im uploading pics now ;) Um I have them in my mums room at the moment but I need to move them before she gets home and finds out :oops: :lol: So they are going to stay in the bathroom tonight hopefully :lol:

Last time I tried to bond these two I didnt sleep for 3 days :roll:

First we went for a little car journey to the pet shop to get a new litter tray :lol:

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

Then they went up to my mums room to make a mess :roll:

DSC02047.jpg

Where ya going Beau

DSC02048.jpg

Ok mum you can give me treats coz im being so good

DSC02050.jpg

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02059.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

And this is how far apart they were laying, but I just went up and they have moved a bit closer together :D

DSC02072.jpg

I know it doesnt look like a lot of room but they can get down one side of the bed and run about but they just arent :lol:

That all looks fine. If there's still no sign of aggression put them in the bathroom later tonight, pour yourself a couple of glasses of "falling doon" water and have an early night! Let them get on with it in their own rabbitty way....:lol: :lol: Fingers and everything else crossed for you:)

That all looks fine. If there's still no sign of aggression put them in the bathroom later tonight, pour yourself a couple of glasses of "falling doon" water and have an early night! Let them get on with it in their own rabbitty way....:lol: :lol: Fingers and everything else crossed for you:)

:lol: I have already sent my brother a text and asked him to bring me home a bottle of wine :oops: :lol:

Thanks hun, my bedroom is close to the bathroom so I will be able to listen out for them :D x

awww they are lovely bunnies. Fingers and paws crossed for you having an easy night! It looks promising that they haven't fought so far xxx:D

awww they are lovely bunnies. Fingers and paws crossed for you having an easy night! It looks promising that they haven't fought so far xxx:D

Thanks :D They have fought before though, I think this is my fourth time trying and if it doesnt work out this time im looking at adpoting two more bunnies :lol:

What sex are they?
Are they siblings? They are stunning!! (rescue? or breeder?)

Buu is a girly and Beau is a boy, he is the one with the uppy ear :D I dont know if they are related because I brought Buu from a garden center 2 and a half years ago and I rescued Beau from the animal shelter on valentines day this year :love: Its possible though, Beau is thought to be around the same age as Buu so they maybe related :D

Back