• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Female is Now A Male

Majiks

Young Bun
Well when I adopted Mindy, I wasn't sure if Mindy was a male or female.
so I looked up on how to sex a rabbit, and now my "Girl" is now a male.
so now i have to think of a new name.
maybe some ideas?

"Mindy" is very curious, adventurous, sweet, cuddly, a pig (arent most rabbits ;) ).

so any name suggestions would be appreciated:)

Same happened with us 'Alfie' and 'Holly' the boy and girl both turned out to be girls. We were 100% convinced Alfie was a boy but were not sure about Holly but we thought if she turned out to be a he we could change the name to Ollie so if would still sound the same. Been racking my brains to think of a boys name that sounds like 'Mindy' but have got stuck. Sorry not much help really I am I. I have had a Henry, Brandy, Harvey, Dylan, Georgie but I do like Jasper.

I'd just keep Mindy. I have a Molly boy. I'm terrible at renaming pets once I've got used to a name.

thank you all:)
ive just been calling him bunny boy haha:)
i'll hopefully figure something out.
i've been trying to find a name that sounds close to Mindy as he responds to thename Mindy but i've found nothing. :?

Back