• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

opinion on run from happy hutch

has anyone got a run from happy hutch? we want to buy one of the 7x3 runs from there for fixing to the outside of the garage for the fluffsters. due to the shape of the fence it cant be any wider. we were going to get my dad to attach hooks to the wall to attach the run by.

we did consider getting one locally but like the idea of these folding up easily, which we think will be the easiest way for us to get access to the garage when needed as Gail wont allow me to get the catflap fitted into the wall (naughty gail :evil: )

please someone let me know if they are any good as i need to order it asap :)

I bought one 2 years ago, but have hardly used it, so I can't tell you if it's long-lasting, but it seems well made, and it's handy being able to fold it up and put it in the shed - mine's 3x6' - would need painting regularly if left outside long I think as it warps with the damp/sun etc. They made them taller when I asked them to :p So yours will be better than mine! Delivery will be fast too - HH are very quick, but quality varies, so you may need to return it :?

I've got the hutch over run and tbh the run is better than the hutch in terms of withstanding the rain. The hutch is just plain wood and I have to keep them covered with tarp to avoid them getting 'damp' but the run is good. I would buy the run off them again but I would want a T&G hutch next time

thanks for the replies. i only need the run as saffy and pru are going in the garage. im going to get 1 local quote to see if they can do the run exactly how i need it and then im ordering it!

we are diying today making the internal garage partition which should be interesting as neither of us are any good at it :lol: i feel a gift of a meal out heading my dads way as i think he'll end up doing most of it :lol:

Back