• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dust free hay

ELVIS

Warren Scout
im tittering to myself as i thought id look at their website and look at prices and it turns out they are less than 2 miles away!!:roll: i probably drive past the fields where it grows everyday! now if thats not local produce i dont know what is?!:D i have emailled to ask if we can buy any cheaper by collecting(we use A LOT of hay):shock:
is it really very good?

he just got back to me with a price of £3 !! woo hoo:p will be getting some next week:D
probably about 30 mins from stoke i'd say.

It's great stuff..I use nothing else, and you're right Tupperware, Norman's a great bloke.

Agreed 100% :D I messed up my last order by choosing my old address on the Paypal link and I was convinced it was going to go to the wrong house. I emailed Norman that night and had a reply within an hour saying it was sorted :D :D (My hay arrived a couple of days later!)

Back