• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not bought veg for.....

nicole

Mama Doe
3-4 weeks now:shock:
Dougal and Mhairi are eating the veg I am growing in my garden.
So far they are getting cabbage, lettuce, radish, raspberries, strawberries and chard.

Happy bunnies:D

Thats brilliant! All I'm managing to feed with my veg are the slugs! :lol:

And my rocket have gone into flower - is that right?

And my rocket have gone into flower - is that right?
In other words they have bolted. This means they are going to seed, sometimes this happens when it's too warm and not enough watering has been done. Let them seed and see what happens next year:wave:

In other words they have bolted. This means they are going to seed, sometimes this happens when it's too warm and not enough watering has been done. Let them seed and see what happens next year:wave:

Have you seen the rain recently!! Its ok though the flowers are pretty!

What type of cabbage are you growing?

Spring green type, as that is what the buns are use to. Will be sowing more seeds for the winter.

Carrots are not ready yet and not a parsnip in site :shock: :shock:

:shock: Brilliant - I wish I was that well organised/hard working/talented :p

You should have seen Nicole today...was building a massive hutch and run ALL BY HERSELF. Ok so it was flat packbut t'was pretty impressive :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too, only it's snails - they decimated my sunflowers :cry: and ate all my radishes.

The only things growing well are the tomatoes and beetroot.

A few carrots sprouted (and boy were they tiny leaves/sprouts) and then within days died! :censored:

Oh and all my indoor herbs went exactly the same way as the carrots.

Back