• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elve!!!

:D Thanks for asking! http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=95158&highlight=rumbled

I was so exhausted the day after it was unbelievable - I haven't got much stamina :rolleyes: And the wasp sting :shock: :shock: Good job it got me and not the piggies - must have been in some sheets out of the shed. Something like 20 stings! A lump 4" across :shock: My ex reckoned I must have worked the poison out of my body, or it could have made me ill - and boy I did work hard that day - am relishing the thought of doing it all again, when they fit the windows, again when they fit the doors, again when they fit the kitchen, again when they fit the central heating :roll: I know it's free but I just want to be left in peace in my run-down hovel thanks :lol:

Back