• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fostering FAO OF ANY RESCUES PLEASE

drboo

Mama Doe
If someone was interested in fostering a bun or 2 for a rescue, what set-up would be needed?

Last edited:
If you have a rescue in mind I would go to them and have a chat with them and they'll be able to explain everything to you.

I was wondering if any rescues would post their requirements here please, if they don't mind :oops: Not only would it give me an idea, but might encourage others? Thanks :wave:

Single rabbit:*

Outdoors- minimum 4ft hutch with at least 4 hours access to a 5ft or bigger run per day.

Indoors- minimum 1 meter cage at least 45 cm deep with secure attatched pen giving permenant access OR 6 hours supervised play per day.

Pair:*

Outdoors- minimum 5ft hutch, 3 ft deep with access to a 6ft run for at least 4hours per day.

Indoors- as above with a secure attatched pen giving permenant access OR 6hours supervised play per day.

*These are based on average sized rabbits, obviously larger/smaller have different requirements.

Back