• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metal rabbit runs!

leesabuntine

Warren Scout
Hi All :wave:

I have a thistle hall hutch from pets at home and am wanting to get a rabbit run to attach on to it. I have a wooden one at the moment but it is way past its sell by date!!!!:lol:
I wondered if anyone had a metal one for the buns so they dont chew the wooden ones???
Just looking for one like the metal that dog cages r made from, with a top on it and so i can permenantly attach it to the hutch!!

Anyone have any ideas or places to get one that would be great!:D

Leesa....Peppa and George!

I have this one

IMG_5066.jpg

I've seen these on Zooplus website - cant vouch for how good they are though?

I have the larger version of that one and I love it - its really good. Plenty of access to get them in and out, good amount of space inside and easy to attatch more pens to make it even bigger!!
But . . I'm not sure it wouldd be very easy to fit it securely to a hutch and I don't think it would be that easy to clean out either :? I just use mine on the grass, which its perfect for. The advantage of attatching a wooden run is that you have the wood to koin to the hutch, which you can secure nice and tightly, plus the whole or at least half of the lid usually lifts up so you can get right in to sweep it out.

Back