• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large Litter Trays

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Where can I get them from? I'm after a larger tray, to try to encourage a stubborn bunny to use hers, but don't want to get a storage box thing (she already has one anyway).

I've got the large cat litter trays (the 40cm type size) but I've not seen any bigger ones in the shops, but they must be available for all of those giant bunnies!

Can anyone tell me where to get them from? Thanks!

Wilkinsons under bed storage boxes ;)

haytime.jpg

Last edited:
My two have the med sized ones, and they both sit in them:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
My two have the med sized ones, and they both sit in them:lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_5297.jpg

Yep thats the size i have now and thats even how they sit in it together, but Nibbler likes his own space to do his business, but Maddie just doesn't respect that!

Yep thats the size i have now and thats even how they sit in it together, but Nibbler likes his own space to do his business, but Maddie just doesn't respect that!

Aw bless you need a do not disturb sign:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have a B&Q near you? They do a great seed/plant tray which is dark green with yellow handles.

It's ace as it has high sides and back, low at the front and is really sturdy.

Also it is really big so very good for communal pooing :lol:

Car boots, when they're on! Large dog beds are ideal and I usually pick them up for between 50p (yes, 50p) and £3. Be prepared to haggle and start artificially low :D !

Neil

I got a small dog bed recently, after Neil's suggestion, which has been great - both bunnies fit in it. The problem I was getting before was...erm... overspill, when they would wee over the top of the tray! There hasn't been an accident since! :)

Here is a pic (not good quality, as from my phone)
indoorbunnies.jpg

Genius Ideas! Will be wandering around B&Q and Car Boot Sales soon then!
A dog bed will look alot better in the kitchen too won't it? Brill!!

I bought mine from Bunnybasics. Its a massive tray and is good too if you have buns that like digging as the tall "lips" at the top and bottom keep the mess in!!:D

May044.jpg

Back