• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just in case anyone wondered..

ELVIS

Warren Scout
.. twinkle bluebell & fifi are now all eating, pooping etc and feeling much better post spay. fifi has improved dramatically overnight:D
i know i dont really have any friends on here as such but im very pleased with the outcome and im happy with my girls today so wanted to share.:bunny:
thanks to anyone who gave advice or sent healing vibes for them xx

.. twinkle bluebell & fifi are now all eating, pooping etc and feeling much better post spay. fifi has improved dramatically overnight:D
i know i dont really have any friends on here as such but im very pleased with the outcome and im happy with my girls today so wanted to share.:bunny:
thanks to anyone who gave advice or sent healing vibes for them xx

Thats great news :D :D Its such a worry when Buns are off their food and always a huge relief when they start eating and pooing again.
Maybe when your girls are fully recovered you can post a few more piccies of them. We all LOVE lots of Bunny piccies!!

Janex :D

thankyou. they are desperate to get out on the grass with it being a nice day but i really dont want to let them. the wounds look really clean and not red at all so im pretty pleased. they are back together but still inside and quite happily lazing around with eachother, with twinkle face washing as usual:roll: thats her duty in life i think:D
i'll put some piccies up if you like:) fifi does need a bath after her syringe feeding/stickybum fiasco after the spay , shes clean enough to be healthy but i like her royal fluffiness to be all perfect and fuzzy but i'll leave it till after the wound is healed obviously. bluebell & twink you wouldnt even know they had been in other than the spay scar. they all had dissolveable stitches but the vet is seeing them on day 9 for a check up before we go on holiday.

Great news! It's always a massive relief when post-op bunsters seem to be getting back to normal! :wave:

Back