• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

homechecks

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
i am trying to put a list together of people who would be willing to home check in their own areas where they live for us .
we have rehomed quite a few buns outside our area recently and we always find homechecking a problem .

if you are able to do this please pm me with details of where you would be willing to homecheck and a contact number .

thank you
Angie

i would but i very mutch doubt that any one near here would even apply im the only onre in this road with rabbits

There is a huge thread that was started ages ago about homechecking. Some of the members may have left now, but Ill see if I can find it.

Pretty sure I PM'd yesterday, could you confirm whether you've received it - few pc probs here.

Ta, Lin

West Mids Area

Did a couple for Jill before!!!

Dudley , Birmingham , Tividale ,oldbury, wolverhampton, penn, wombourne, Kingswinford , Stourbridge, Wordsley, west bromwich..............................

Count on me!!!

Did a couple for Jill before!!!

Dudley , Birmingham , Tividale ,oldbury, wolverhampton, penn, wombourne, Kingswinford , Stourbridge, Wordsley, west bromwich..............................

Count on me!!!

THANK YOU ....THATS A VERY GOOD RANGE ;)
IVE PUT YOU ON OUR LIST:wave:

Last edited:
Back