• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the cutest breed of bunny?

Definitely nethies - although they all make me smile when I watch them, they are cute cute cute :D

Every bun is cute!! They all stay adorable into adulthood and beyond!! You just look at the little fluffy face, big brown eyes, twitchy nose and long ears.......irristibun!!:D

Nethies for me are the cutest!! but any with a twitchy nose are cute too!!
and to prove it...
DSC01514.jpg

I think that, in my area, the general idea is that lionheads and lopeared bunnies are the cutest... Because those breeds are the ones that fill rescues, and are mostly those available from any sort of pet shop.

However, I've always prefer Dutch rabbits. Not sure I prefer them for being cute, however... I just find them more appealing. ^^

Nah i think you will find that my bunny to be is definatly the cutest! (but im biased!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definately any bunny - but especially when they are fast asleep and they are dreaming - It means for once they arent being naughty and they just look ever so scrummy... but its so tempting not to wake them up!:lol:

a rabbit with big ears, big feet and stays cute when their fully grown..... hmmm sounds very much like my Simba :D :lol: hes a lionhead x lionlop

but i must say i personally think all rabbits are cute :D i get so many horrible comments about my rabbit Crystal and it is upsetting i personally think shes a Gorgeous girl :D

Back