• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Feel Good Thread- Bambi and Thumper

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
bt2.jpg

BT1.jpg

BambiThumper.jpg

bt5.jpg

bt4.jpg

bt3.jpg

:love: :love: :D :D

Janex

Those pictures actually DID make me feel good! ^-^ Which is quite a feat considering I otherwise feel really icky...

Aww... a Bambi and a Thumper!

I love this odd couple! I've have all the ones Jane posted and some extra. There was a big debate on a site, might have been an art forum, about wether the pics were fake or not but it was proved to be a genuine friendship in a reseve somewhere. I shall try to find the link.
4804515.jpg

4733893.jpg

Love this mosaic one with the bunny demanding some attention:love:
5373979.jpg

Awwww I saw these pics on another site...i think it was cute overload or something. They really are heart warming!!:love:

Those are absolutely GORGEOUS pics!!!!!!!!!! They actually gave me a lump in my throat and made my eyes well up when I looked at them!

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Uber uber cute!!! :D So cool that they are friends, no way are the pics fake - you can see their expressions towards one another.... I wanna be that dear!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back