• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

surely Basil has some Angora in him???

:lol: Maybe he does he is a lovely fluffy fella :D do you have to groom him a lot? Be cool if you could like go back and see all the family history like his dad his mom their mom and dad so on and so on... am I sounding a bit wierd?!?! :roll: :lol:

Esther x

I was wondering that about Poppy, there supposed to be lionlops but she has long fur all over her body like your Basil alot more than the other 3:?

lol, i have to brush/comb him everyday and clip his matts out regulalrly ( they are usually in the places where he can't reach)
when i first got him he was practically bald :lol: but scince his castration his fur ahs grown lovely :love:

double mained lionheads are fluffy all over as well lol but i already thought Basil was an angora :oops: :lol: can you tell im not the best to ask when it comes to breeds :p

Back