thats the one we are going to get but ours is going to be the double one

if u get wot i mean :lol: :lol:

sillyrabbit
12-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Looks good to me :D Its going to be so hard choosing one isnt it :lol:

Neil-and-Maria
12-07-2007, 06:36 PM
Jane,

I'll be honest, that sounds awfully expensive to me. Do you have an idea in your mind of what you actually want? Is that a compromise on what you want or do you regard it as perfect for your needs? And what about putting it together?

Neil

elve
12-07-2007, 06:48 PM
I think that's quite a good price really - have you got a base made for it and anyone to build it for you Jane?

Deelove
12-07-2007, 06:53 PM
I think I agree with Neil, it looks great and is a nice space, but I've been looking at sheds lately and found 7 X 4 ones for about 250 and you can get seperate runs for about 100? Which saves you quite a bit and would probably work out bigger.

I feel the dilema though. Our house (which came with shed) just fell through so I'm hunting round to buy a shed to house 4 now, there are just too many to choose from.

edit: have you looked here http://www.gardenbuildingsdirect.co.uk/Wooden-Sheds/
they have a sale on at the mo.

bunnymadhouse
12-07-2007, 07:06 PM
MINE WAS NEARLY 150 CHEAPER THAN THAT :shock: :shock:

capel
12-07-2007, 07:26 PM
If you want to really push the boat out..:lol:
http://www.doedropinn.co.uk/Pages/Main.htm

sillyrabbit
12-07-2007, 07:27 PM
If you want to really push the boat out..:lol:
http://www.doedropinn.co.uk/Pages/Main.htm

They look lovely!!

BUBBLES
12-07-2007, 07:30 PM
We currently have a shed and adjoined run, which when it rains gets wet even though it temporarly has a rain cover. which means the buns cant come out. the one about sorts that problem as it already has a roof...

I do agree its quite expensive. but thats not going to stop us looking at the double one.

georgie clover 'n' me
12-07-2007, 07:33 PM
That looks pretty good Jane I'm sure they'll be very happy there is plenty of space for them to lounge and binky :D and I know they'll be completely spoiled :lol: What more could a bun want? :D

Esther x

janice
12-07-2007, 07:35 PM
The Doe drop inn ones are 600 for what I think is 8 x 6 which is more weather proofed that the one above. You need to look at the for sale page.

Jack's-Jane
12-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Jane,

I'll be honest, that sounds awfully expensive to me. Do you have an idea in your mind of what you actually want? Is that a compromise on what you want or do you regard it as perfect for your needs? And what about putting it together?

Neil

I dont really know if I actually want The Boblets to be outdoor Buns :?
I worry SO MUCH about the :censored: urban Foxes around here. Also, I have such a close relationship with all the Buns in the house. I would not be able to interact so much with The Boblets if they lived outside. But if they lived outside they'd have more space. Maybe I need my Buns more than they need me..........:? :oops: :?

I still have a lot of thinking to do..............:?

Janex

Neil-and-Maria
12-07-2007, 08:28 PM
I worry SO MUCH about the :censored: urban Foxes around here. Also, I have such a close relationship with all the Buns in the house. I would not be able to interact so much with The Boblets if they lived outside. But if they lived outside they'd have more space. Maybe I need my Buns more than they need me..........:? :oops: :?

Janex

It sounds like you need to make decisions first but if you go with the outdoor route please speak to me before making any final decisions on sheds/runs. Maria's father is a builder by trade, he lives in Devon but regularly stays with us to work up here and will travel the country.

Neil

sillyrabbit
12-07-2007, 08:28 PM

Janex

You are always with your buns arent you? Would it be possible to have them living inside but outside during most of the day so they would still have lots of room. You could have a custom run built especially for the boblets with a covered space for shelter and if your home all day you would be able to keep a close eye on them :D They would still be tucked up for bed in the nice warm house and close to you ;) I dont know if thats a good idea though because I dont know what its like to live close to foxes, I imagine everything has to be very secure so I can see why it would worry you x

Jack's-Jane
12-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Perhaps I should just move to a bigger house !! :lol: :lol:

Janex

sarahbarnsley
12-07-2007, 09:30 PM
MINE WAS NEARLY 150 CHEAPER THAN THAT :shock: :shock:

i was just about to post that :lol: you should move to barnsley Jane, its a lot less expensive up here :D

cheekytikki
12-07-2007, 09:36 PM
you need to fix a massive run to the back of your house, make it all foz proof and give them a cat flap :lol: :lol: ;) :D

i do like the look of that kennel one though :D and i suppose if is is built to keep dogs in hopefully it should be pretty good at keeping foxes out

SarahP
12-07-2007, 09:39 PM
I totally understand how you feel, Jane. I had mine outside for over a year, but since they've been indoors I feel so much closer to them, and am getting them more used to me etc - it's a much more rewarding relationship. But at the same time, I'm not sure that they prefer being indoors. :?

Me and the husband were talking about it tonight, saying that we can't really see them going back outside, even if they do get well again, but is that for the benefit of us or them?! :?

Jack's-Jane
12-07-2007, 09:57 PM
I totally understand how you feel, Jane. I had mine outside for over a year, but since they've been indoors I feel so much closer to them, and am getting them more used to me etc - it's a much more rewarding relationship. But at the same time, I'm not sure that they prefer being indoors. :?

Me and the husband were talking about it tonight, saying that we can't really see them going back outside, even if they do get well again, but is that for the benefit of us or them?! :?

That's exactly how I feel. I so love being around the Buns all day every day. You get to know each Bun's individual character and can read them like a book. But is it MY needs that are being met as opposed to theirs...........:? :?

Janex

Bavarian Bunny
12-07-2007, 10:08 PM
You have to think about the bunnies first. If you manage to keep all 5 bonded , they will be happy with each other, they won't mind being outside. Do you have a free room in your house? You can't keep them in a small pen, especially if they manage to escape from it. They would need a whole room. And you have those other bunnies that are with Angie, too. Where are you going to put them? And what if the boblets all have pasteurella? Wouldn't it be safer for the other bunnies, if they were outside?
A shed and run can be fox proof, if you put them on a paved area. And you can still sit in a shed and play with them. Gives you some fresh air, too. :D

elve
12-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Build a conservatory :p

Jack's-Jane
12-07-2007, 10:21 PM
You have to think about the bunnies first. If you manage to keep all 5 bonded , they will be happy with each other, they won't mind being outside. Do you have a free room in your house? You can't keep them in a small pen, especially if they manage to escape from it. They would need a whole room. And you have those other bunnies that are with Angie, too. Where are you going to put them? And what if the boblets all have pasteurella? Wouldn't it be safer for the other bunnies, if they were outside?
A shed and run can be fox proof, if you put them on a paved area. And you can still sit in a shed and play with them. Gives you some fresh air, too. :D

I actually find your comments quite offensive :? As if I would not put my Rabbit's welfare first
And to my knowledge I only have ONE Rabbit in Foster Care..........

Jane

Jack's-Jane
12-07-2007, 10:22 PM

:thumb:

Janex

Bavarian Bunny
12-07-2007, 10:24 PM
I did not mean to offend, but give you stuff to think about. You asked for opinions. You yourself raised the point whether you put your needs first.

Jack's-Jane
12-07-2007, 10:29 PM
I did not mean to offend, but give you stuff to think about. You asked for opinions. You yourself raised the point whether you put your needs first.

Just feel VERY upset that anyone would infer that I am putting my Rabbits health at risk. As you well know I work closely with a qualified Veterinary surgeon and she has visited my home on many occassions. If she felt my Rabbits health were at risk she'd say so. Also, I doubt ARC would want me to longterm foster for them..........

I will now request Admin lock this thread

Jane

March Hare
12-07-2007, 10:32 PM
That's weird, because I was actually thinking just yesterday how much I would LOVE to have a big conservatory on the back of my house for the bunnies to binky around in to their heart's content during the cold wet winter months!!!!!:D :D Ahh, to win the lottery......I would go on a HUGE bunny spending spree!!!!!:D :D

Snowy
12-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Just feel VERY upset that anyone would infer that I am putting my Rabbits health at risk. As you well know I work closely with a qualified Veterinary surgeon and she has visited my home on many occassions. If she felt my Rabbits health were at risk she'd say so. Also, I doubt ARC would want me to longterm foster for them..........

I will now request Admin lock this thread

Jane

Jane, don't get get upset, we all KNOW that you would never compromise your rabbits health or put them in any danger, you do an amazing job with all the bunnies and for ARC, ignore those comments, no doubt we will get the same old excuse soon "English isn't my first language", but like me I doubt you will get an apology for the offence caused

BinkyBun
12-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Jane, I'm sure Bavbun didn't mean to hurt your feelings or infer anything. The two of you are good caring bun fosters. Sometimes the way things are written can seem different to the way they were meant. xxxxxxx

What about keep the Boblets outside during the day in a shed/run combo and then bringing them inside during the evening? Best of both worlds then and no guilt! xxxx:D

Bavarian Bunny
12-07-2007, 10:50 PM
I am not using my language as an excuse, but in Touie's thread about pasteurella you said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by touie

So after reading that am i correct in thinking that while I have rabbits with Pasturella it would be better for me to not get any more as even if they don't have symptoms they could be carriers and could infect any potential new rabbits?

Correct

Janex

So that made me think that it is a danger to other bunnies. But obviously not to all bunnies. :?

BinkyBun
12-07-2007, 10:53 PM

I'd love a conservatory...!! Thats one of my dream purchases along with a big house for it go next to if I ever win the lottery!!:D

March Hare
12-07-2007, 10:56 PM
Same HERE!!!!!!!!!:D

But I BET there wouldn't be much room for PEOPLE in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :lol:

BinkyBun
12-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Same HERE!!!!!!!!!:D

But I BET there wouldn't be much room for PEOPLE in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :lol:

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

janice
12-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Gisela

Just to help reassure you, Jane has Bobbie and the Boblets separated in another room from all the rest of her bunnies to minimise any risk to the remainder of the buns in her care. They may be penned off but they have plenty of space to run about and get adequate exercise. The set up she has is more than adequate for them at the momet.

cara
12-07-2007, 11:56 PM
I am sure the Boblets will love being outside - especially in the type of accommodation you will provide. :D

All our bunnies have been outdoor bunnies. Our relationship with the bunnies has been dictated by their character, as much as whether they are indoor/outdoor. They are free range during the day, but always put away at night.

They are always glad to see me in the garden. Currently we have two rabbits - Sweep is our character, confident rabbit. He will often be seen gazing at the conservatory door, waiting to come into the house. Rosie is far more aloof. But that is her character rather than the fact she is an indoor/outdoor rabbit.

In my opinion (I stand to be shot down!) outdoors is a far more natural place for a rabbit to be.

That is not to say that there are not many, many happy indoor rabbits I am sure. Given the choice, though, in all honesty - would a rabbit (all things being equal), choose to be outside or inside I wonder?

Honestly, Jane. Inside or outside - the Boblets will have an outstanding quality of life with you - so don't add to your stress over the decision!

HTH
Cara x

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 06:18 AM
Gisela

Just to help reassure you, Jane has Bobbie and the Boblets separated in another room from all the rest of her bunnies to minimise any risk to the remainder of the buns in her care. They may be penned off but they have plenty of space to run about and get adequate exercise. The set up she has is more than adequate for them at the momet.

Thank you Janice :)

Janex

Ben's mum
13-07-2007, 07:27 AM
I don't think what Gisela said was offensive at all - she's just raising concerns for the rabbits involved like tons of members do on other threads all the time, why is it any different here? :? If every thread was locked for having a potentially negative response to the original answer we would have a bit of an empty forum :lol:

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 07:31 AM
:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was having a nosey at some conservatories yesterday. Crikey some of them are HUGE :shock: I suspect they would need planning permission :?
Dont know what the rules are re conservatories :?

Something else to do some research on!!

Janex :)

kayjay
13-07-2007, 07:35 AM
I don't think Gisela was offensive either, simply expressing an 'alternative' opinion.

Personally I would put them outside, I'm sure they'll have a fab life there and as long as you take care to make the run fox proof which I know you will the risk will be minimal and the pluses will be more than that small risk imo. You must be running out of room inside ;) :lol:

All my rabbits are happy outside. My relationship with them isn't as good as if they were houserabbits but cos they have each other I'm not sure they actually 'miss' me or care whether I'm there or not :rolleyes:

The alternative of course is to move further north where property is cheaper and you could buy a bigger house ;)

kayjay
13-07-2007, 07:36 AM
I was having a nosey at some conservatories yesterday. Crikey some of them are HUGE :shock: I suspect they would need planning permission :?
Dont know what the rules are re conservatories :?

Something else to do some research on!!

I think planning permission depends on the size of it and whether you're in a conservation area. If you have the room a small extension might be better as conservatories do get a bit hot for bunnies in summer don't they.

I vote for moving north :p

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 07:37 AM
I don't think Gisela was offensive either, simply expressing an 'alternative' opinion.

Personally I would put them outside, I'm sure they'll have a fab life there and as long as you take care to make the run fox proof which I know you will the risk will be minimal and the pluses will be more than that small risk imo. You must be running out of room inside ;) :lol:

All my rabbits are happy outside. My relationship with them isn't as good as if they were houserabbits but cos they have each other I'm not sure they actually 'miss' me or care whether I'm there or not :rolleyes:

The alternative of course is to move further north where property is cheaper and you could buy a bigger house ;)

I thought property prices up North were catching up ? I must say the thought of a move appeals but just wish it would not involve so much STRESS!!

Janex

kayjay
13-07-2007, 07:41 AM
It depends where you go. For example in Blackburn you can buy a large house fairly cheaply but schools nearby aren't that great. In the Ribble Valley where I live schools are better but property is megaexpensive (hence us doing up a 'dump' it's all we could afford). Perhaps Sheffield, or the Peak District? Matlock was well priced a few years ago and it's lovely there. Any of the Lancashire towns are fairly cheap and the surrounding countryside is beautiful.

Get your house valued and we'll find you a house :D

erm.... you could ask Kirsty and Phill to help find you a house within budget with a large garden and lots of rooms for housebunnies - I'd love to see that programme, it would really raise awareness of rabbits ;)

Happy Hopping
13-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Jane:

You are jumping in a shopping frenzy due to that gigantic cheque.:lol:

Don't rush your shopping. I know the feeling as there were time in the past mth. that I get a single payment of say $2K, and I just went to the super market and buy tasty seafood.:mrgreen:

The item you are buying is what we called "Big ticket item". Anything over $500 or so, 250, is considered a big ticket item as they last more than a few years.

I have MANY big ticket items that I want, and all I done so far is hand write them down on my calendar. If I need to buy one of those buy ticket item, I would seriously shop around. My shopping around on any big ticket item takes me several weeks to do local calling, and searching in the internet.

Keep in mind that sometimes, local purchase can be cheaper as there is no shipping cost.

As to that item, I think it's way too high. Also, the hollow mesh wire part is too much, so too much wind goes in there. The worse part is the fact that because it is so high, you are paying some material that you never going to use.

With my house, since summer 2005, what I done was I moved (and throw away) junk to my basement, as such, I got a lot more room on the main fl. and 2nd fl. for Goofball to hop around. It took me many days to re-think the junk in the house, and figure the ones I never really use, or rarely use, so I can dump them all to the basement.

If your house has no basement, an alternative is to buy a big metal outdoor shed, and transfer things in the house that you rarely use to that shed and make lots more room for the buns.

kim 106
13-07-2007, 08:16 AM
jane needs dont get done get dom get a bargen with that one i can tell you

Steph
13-07-2007, 09:10 AM
:wave: Jane I have the dog kennel run you pictured but from another Company and love it :D They built me a bunny door :lol: Its great because the run is covered too. I would highly recommend them. Ive ordered another off my supplier a 12 x 6ft :oops: :D

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 09:27 AM
:wave: Jane I have the dog kennel run you pictured but from another Company and love it :D They built me a bunny door :lol: Its great because the run is covered too. I would highly recommend them. Ive ordered another off my supplier a 12 x 6ft :oops: :D

Having seen pics of your set up Steph I now know what I want for The Boblets :D
My back garden is in for a major make-over :shock: :lol: :lol:

Janex

cara
13-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Don't want to be rude - but a cheque keeps getting a mention! Have you had a windfall Jane?

Cara x

Leanne
13-07-2007, 10:26 AM
ignore those comments, no doubt we will get the same old excuse soon "English isn't my first language", but like me I doubt you will get an apology for the offence caused

I don't think Gisele meant to offend at all. Her comments and questions I think were just trying to get an idea of how much space Jane has left in her house and that seeing as there are 5 bundles of joy living together they will not need Janes company as much as the rest of her gang. Thats all. I think she asked some fair questions and not everyone knows the exact set up of everyones homes on here.

Snowy. Your above comments are shocking. That is really offensive what you have written.

Jane, you are doing a fantastic job with all the buns and everyone knows it. I personally think you should go for an outdoor shed/kennel run combo as like someone else said, if its made to keep a large dog in it should be fox proof and you can always put extra seurity on it inc more bolts and a movement sensitive light on it too :) They will love it! Then the indoor free space can be used for even more bunsters!!! ;) I really should not encourage you should I?:lol:

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 11:19 AM
I really should not encourage you should I?:lol:

Errrrrrrmmmm......:? :?

NO !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steph has very kindly given me lots of info re the dog kennel/run set up which I think I will be going for.
Plus the bloke who delivers them does erections for 30.................:shock: ;) :shock:

How could I possibly refuse.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Don't want to be rude - but a cheque keeps getting a mention! Have you had a windfall Jane?

Cara x

Not exactly a windfall ,but I won a legal case against a previous GP. Took almost 3 VERY STRESSFUL years of fighting but it was worth it to be proved right.

Snowflakes mummy
13-07-2007, 11:42 AM
I had something to say and now I cant remember what :lol: I like what you posted jane, but I think you can get better than that for a better price. Again it depends on the space you have.
I know what you mean about the foxes and not having them outside - but although however nice the idea is to have them out in the day and in at night *this is what I struggle with* - when winter comes and you are putting them out in the day and in at night still - I always worry that they are really going to feel it. Even though it is in the day time. :?

Now I remember what I was going to say :lol: - I am really thick but dont conservatories get really hot ?
Anyways Jane everybody knows that whatever you decide to do - you will do it for the best for the bunnies - Cos however much you think keeping them in is more for your benefit than theirs. If it was better for them to be out, you would do it.... cos your care for them and what they need always ultimately over rides how we feel.

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 11:48 AM
I had something to say and now I cant remember what :lol: I like what you posted jane, but I think you can get better than that for a better price. Again it depends on the space you have.
I know what you mean about the foxes and not having them outside - but although however nice the idea is to have them out in the day and in at night *this is what I struggle with* - when winter comes and you are putting them out in the day and in at night still - I always worry that they are really going to feel it. Even though it is in the day time. :?

Now I remember what I was going to say :lol: - I am really thick but dont conservatories get really hot ?
Anyways Jane everybody knows that whatever you decide to do - you will do it for the best for the bunnies - Cos however much you think keeping them in is more for your benefit than theirs. If it was better for them to be out, you would do it.... cos your care for them and what they need always ultimately over rides how we feel.

You are right, a conservatory would get too hot.

elve
13-07-2007, 12:29 PM
You are right, a conservatory would get too hot.

Not once the air-conditioning's installed :lol: But on that note, sheds get incredibly hot due to the black roofing felt soaking up the heat all day. I find it much easier to shade my hutches than my shed (obviously) - although washing lines strung with sheets aren't pretty :rolleyes:

elve
13-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Forgot to say - if my bunnies didn't have shaded concrete runs to lie on (like melted puddles last summer) they would really get too hot - concrete flooring is really nice for them (lucky me has a brick shed with concrete floor - but the roof acts like a storage heater in summer - boiling all night :rolleyes: )

Becca
13-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Forgot to say - if my bunnies didn't have shaded concrete runs to lie on (like melted puddles last summer) they would really get too hot - concrete flooring is really nice for them (lucky me has a brick shed with concrete floor - but the roof acts like a storage heater in summer - boiling all night :rolleyes: )
I bought some of these and stapled them to the roof.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUNSCREEN-Car-Van-Windscreen-Reflector-Sun-Shade-Blind_W0QQitemZ130131337807QQihZ003QQcategoryZ7220 2QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.
I couldn,t believe what a difference it made:D

cara
13-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Jane,

Is there a thread on your legal case?

Off topic, but one of my greatest thrills was gaining compensation from solicitors, who did our conveyancing. A property we bought turned out to be not all ours :( Yes, it totally stressful, especially as the rightfull owner (as we subseqently found out) was a total nutter.

Cara x

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Jane,

Is there a thread on your legal case?

Off topic, but one of my greatest thrills was gaining compensation from solicitors, who did our conveyancing. A property we bought turned out to be not all ours :( Yes, it totally stressful, especially as the rightfull owner (as we subseqently found out) was a total nutter.

Cara x

There was a thread about it but for personal reasons I requested it be removed :)
I am pleased that you too won your case. I must say my Solicitor has been WONDERFUL and it was only his dogged determination to get justice for me that made the GMC and MDU sit up and take notice.
Of course people can make mistakes and errors of judgement. But when a medical professional makes such an error of judgement that has dire consequences they MUST be held accountable and not be allowed to brush the matter 'under the carpet'.

Janex

BinkyBun
13-07-2007, 03:11 PM

A Bunny Door!!!!:D Please please please can you show us a pic of the bunny door - I'm dying to see it now!! Sooo cute!!! :love:

Snowy
13-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Snowy. Your above comments are shocking. That is really offensive what you have written.

No it isn't, it's the truth, this person made abusive comments about our rabbits and when pointed out I was told "oh well English isn't my first language and things come out wrong", but still no apology, NOW THAT'S WHAT I FIND OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and certainly not me telling the truth

Ben's mum
13-07-2007, 03:32 PM
No it isn't, it's the truth, this person made abusive comments about our rabbits and when pointed out I was told "oh well English isn't my first language and things come out wrong", but still no apology, NOW THAT'S WHAT I FIND OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and certainly not me telling the truth

Saying they dislike a particular breed of rabbit isn't abusive, that's going a bit over the top :?
Regardless of that I think your comment on this thread was totally out of order - two wrongs don't make a right and Gisela wasn't even rude in her post on this thread IMO (and several others')

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 03:44 PM
A Bunny Door!!!!:D Please please please can you show us a pic of the bunny door - I'm dying to see it now!! Sooo cute!!! :love:

Its brill !! :thumb:

Janex :D

kayjay
13-07-2007, 03:46 PM
I don't think there's anything 'offensive' in anything Gisela said in this thread and by attacking her for stating her opinion (which after all is what a forum is for, if we all agree what a boring place it would be) it will put people off expressing their opinions. Jane asked for opinions and that's what she got - she can then make an informed decision based on opinions offered, some useful some not.

Please let bygones be bygones :)

Snowy
13-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Its brill !! :thumb:

Janex :D

I want one!!

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 03:48 PM
I want one!!

I wonder if they can put a wee letterbox in it :?
Ooooo and a doorbell!! :lol:

Janex

Snowy
13-07-2007, 03:50 PM
I don't think there's anything 'offensive' in anything Gisela said in this thread and by attacking her for stating her opinion (which after all is what a forum is for, if we all agree what a boring place it would be) it will put people off expressing their opinions. Jane asked for opinions and that's what she got - she can then make an informed decision based on opinions offered, some useful some not.

Well I do, both myself and Jane Dexter were very offended and upset at the comments, but that's OK, she can say what she likes ans we have to put up with it, but I state a true fact and everyone gets upset......

Ben's mum
13-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Well I do, both myself and Jane Dexter were very offended and upset at the comments, but that's OK, she can say what she likes ans we have to put up with it, but I state a true fact and everyone gets upset......

Saying that she's going to use "English isn't my first language" as an excuse isn't a true fact though.

BinkyBun
13-07-2007, 03:53 PM
I wonder if they can put a wee letterbox in it :?
Ooooo and a doorbell!! :lol:

Janex

Awwwwwwwww me want one!!!!! What about a little bunny door bell? :D Please please please somone post a piccie of this bunny door!!! :D

Tamsin
13-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Any further off-topic snipping at each other and I'll lock the thread. If you have an issue with a user bring it to admin. If you attack them in topics you'll just get yourself in to trouble.

anon101
13-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Come on Snowy you've really taken that out of context. :roll:

I remember that topic well as somebody posted a link to some Englsih Lop x's for rehoming. Myself and a few others mentioned that they looked hideous which in my personal opinion they do. In no way is that abusing the rabbit (who doesn't know any better anyway! :roll: ), just our personal opinion. I'm sure we all wish the rabbits in question well and hope that they find a forever home soon.

I really don't see why people can't have a different opinion to others without being jumped on or the original poster screaming for the topic to be locked because everyone doesn't agree with them. :roll:

Back on topic.

I think that kennel looks great Jane. Have you looked on eBay? I've seen a 12ftx4ft set up on there for 200.

Louise

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Back on topic.

I think that kennel looks great Jane. Have you looked on eBay? I've seen a 12ftx4ft set up on there for 200.

Louise

Yes been on Ebay :)

I'll scream louder next time ;)

Janex

anon101
13-07-2007, 04:19 PM
I'll scream louder next time ;)

Janex

I might hear you if I turn my hearing aids up! :lol: :lol:

Steph
13-07-2007, 04:34 PM
OK here it is but I apologise to those that have seen it before on another thread :oops: Bunny door closed and one of it open. The hutch is never closed they have free access. There are shelves on the otherside of the sheddy bit too and litter trays etc. Excuse the garden, the piccies were taken the day It was erected. :oops:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/STEPH1966/P2260062.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/STEPH1966/P2260052.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/STEPH1966/P2260047.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/STEPH1966/P2260045.jpg

BinkyBun
13-07-2007, 04:46 PM
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its wonderful!!!!!:love:

louise and Gus
13-07-2007, 04:49 PM

Ah but it seems like only a select few are actually allowed opinions on here. I feel Snowy has made some totally out of order and unrelated attacks against Gisela, and it's not the first time! As for Gisela's post you can't ask for opinions then get offended and ask for the thread to be locked when people give them to you, whoever you are!

elve
13-07-2007, 04:51 PM
I bought some of these and stapled them to the roof.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUNSCREEN-Car-Van-Windscreen-Reflector-Sun-Shade-Blind_W0QQitemZ130131337807QQihZ003QQcategoryZ7220 2QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.
I couldn,t believe what a difference it made:D

That is a brilliant idea :D My shed's got a flat, concrete roof, painted with bitumen, but I guess I could maybe weight some of those down with bricks...if the sun ever shines again :rolleyes:

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 05:04 PM
That is a brilliant idea :D My shed's got a flat, concrete roof, painted with bitumen, but I guess I could maybe weight some of those down with bricks...if the sun ever shines again :rolleyes:

What's bitumen :?

Janex

elve
13-07-2007, 05:10 PM
What's bitumen :?

Janex

You are so young and innocent Jane :lol: That horrible black smelly stuff (tar) they paint on flat rooves to waterproof them - well it's not bitumen bitumen, just a copy of it - It's what they make the roofing felt for bunny hutches with. Maybe it's called pitch? :shock:

March Hare
13-07-2007, 05:33 PM
Oh wow, Steph...............what a GREAT shed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Oh wow, Steph...............what a GREAT shed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

I am thinking of moving into one myself!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

March Hare
13-07-2007, 05:44 PM
I was thinking that TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

A small cot for me on one side, and luxury pet beds all down the other side for the buns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :love:

Of course, I would probably end up with all of the buns in bed with ME by morning!!!:p ;) :lol: :lol:

Jack's-Jane
13-07-2007, 08:37 PM
As for Gisela's post you can't ask for opinions then get offended and ask for the thread to be locked when people give them to you, whoever you are!

OUCH!!

:roll:

:lol:

Jane