• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Successful Bonding

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
:D a while ago I took this little girl to briar patch rescue
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=91017&highlight=sweetpea

Eve has done a fab job of getting her back to health, spayed etc and yesterday she bonded her with Poppy and Gus :D :D

I am now proud bunny mummy of three!! Although they don't want to pose together.

Well here they are :) yesterday Poppy and Sweetpea were sticking together, I think Gus felt a little left out and decided that Sweetpea was alright after all
DSC00140-1.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

Think he needed a nap after all that grooming!
DSC00148.jpg

Sweetpea
DSC00144.jpg

Poppy running away from the camera :rolls:
DSC00150.jpg

Then posing for the camera!
DSC00149.jpg

Arrrrrrrrrrw it's so lovely when there's a happy ending. Well done!:D Sweet Pea looks so much happier and healthier, it's brill :D :D

Awww Lou thats fantastic!! After her horrible start, Sweet Pea wont know whats hit her! :D Well Done for rescuing her and of course Eve for making her better :D X

Yey Yey Yey..... congrats bunny mummy Lou and congrats Gus and Poppy on your new friend, and well done Eve too!

I am doing a little dance of joy for you Lou!!! xxxx :love: Sweetpea

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Lou thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased bonding has gone well they make a real cute trio :D Think we need more pics soon :p :lol:

Thanks Carys! Not the best pictures as they were taken on my phone, but at least all three are in the picture! I think Poppy might be getting a complex cos she looks so much bigger :lol: :lol: Sweetpea is so tiny :D

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

Back