• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new trio!

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
We now have our new trio home. They are a mum and 2 daughters from 2 different litters (4 weeks apart). Mum is around 1 yr +, and the daugters are 6 & 7 months.:love:
Louise rescued them at Hopper Haven and I've adopted them from there - they are really sweet, confident little rabbits (chosen mainly by my daughter and OH) and they have settled in really well.
Coincidently, one of them is Louise's 100th rabbit rehome, so a cause for celebration all around!!:D
Hope you like their piccies...

Strawberry
titch.jpg

Titch
strawberry.jpg

Midge
midge.jpg

Bless, they are all soooooo lovely! I especially like Strawberry, what a pretty face and markings! awes!!!! :D Congrats on the new trio!!!

OMG Strawberry looksso much like Honey :shock: same kinda ears and the same black spots around their eye :shock: im amazed! lol

very Gorgeous rabbits though :D

Ah, theres ma babies:wave:

Everyone misses them, and are soooooooooo jealous that you got them;) They have to be the friendliest most confident group we have ever had, except maybe the white lops.

Ah, theres ma babies:wave:

Everyone misses them, and are soooooooooo jealous that you got them;) They have to be the friendliest most confident group we have ever had, except maybe the white lops.

Hi Louise :wave: :wave:

Your babies are doing fine - lots of binkying and belly flops!
There was a bit of fur in the shed last night, but I haven't seen any scuffles, and I've checked them all over and they seem fine!
All eating/drinking/pooing well.....I'll bring another progress report next week!

Back