• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Bobbin!! - photo heavy

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Here's is my little fella... I hope you all agree he's an absolute sweetie! :D

With favorite toy...
bob1.jpg

Now for your close up....
bob2.jpg

What a poser!
bob4.jpg

"Right I've had enough, must be a way out round here somewhere!"
bob3.jpg

Awes, what a beautiful bun! Looks like he likes that ball too! :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!! :D

The links work but unfortunately the piccies posted don't.. :( But still I can click the links and he is bootiful!

PS, that corner picture is tooooo cute!!

Last edited:
Glad everyone can finally see them now. Perhaps it's a problem with Blogger, that's where i'm linking from :?

Bobbin says "thank you for all the lovely comments everyone!", ah bless his fluffy feet!!

Ali - we can always do a photoshop job! :D

Glad everyone can finally see them now. Perhaps it's a problem with Blogger, that's where i'm linking from :?

Bobbin says "thank you for all the lovely comments everyone!", ah bless his fluffy feet!!

Ali - we can always do a photoshop job! :D

Id like the real Bobbin:love: :love: :love: :love: is he a mini lop??

Awwwwwwwwwww if you ever change your mind!!!!:wave: :wave:

I'm starting to realise that i'm going to have to be warey of you Ali, lets hope our paths don't cross or I may just be bunless!! :lol:

On a more serious note I shall deffinatley bear you in mind if anything, god forbid, happened to me!

Where do you live? Don't worry, I won't take offense if you wish to remain private... would be great to meet Bella and Benji they are both so pretty, and you could come and see Bobbin... I would have to restrain you though, just in case! :p

Back