• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Ozzy :)

Ozzy'sMummy

Alpha Buck
Ozzy went for a check up yesterday and was finally (!!) allowed his Myxi jab :D. All went fine and his VHD is in 2 weeks :)

His teeth have been checked and they are starting to spur again but no where near as bad as before and it's been 12 weeks since his last dental instead of 5 and a half weeks before :D.

I'm going to phone Rebecca up at Coventry Vets and try and get him booked in, in the next couple of days for them to do a dental without GA. If it can be done without GA then I'm all for it :).

Yesterday Ozzy also had a botty shave :shock: hehe, there were some clumps of fur that she didn't want flies to be attracted to. He just opened his legs and let her do it!! :lol: :lol:

The only worry I have is that they use the VHD vaccine that has caused a slight leg limp in the past. Will this harm him or would it be ok for him to have the cynap (?) vaccine? I don't want to harm him.

XxXx

Last edited:
it's been 12 weeks since his last dental instead of 5 and a half weeks before

Well this is good!!!!

The only worry I have is that they use the VHD vaccine that has caused a slight leg lump in the past. Will this harm him or would it be ok for him to have the cynap (?) vaccine? I don't want to harm him

I'm afraid I can't help you here though.. hopefully another more experienced member can offer some wisdom!

Back