• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meg- A Sleeping Beauty Who ..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..............thus far has rejected every 'Prince Charming' she has encountered....................:? :? :roll:

Picture913.jpg

Janex

Some of us girls have better things to do with our time you know :p Sleeping and eating are 2 of my fav activities as well :lol:

GAHHHH SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

I bet the men have been DISAPPOINTED with a gal THAT gorgeous!!!! :rolleyes:

What a lovely girl, oh her coat is just awesome! What a loooooker! :D

I think the fact that she was used as a breeding machine has put her off Bucks. Cant say I blame her really...........

Janex

Awwwww maybe she just hasn't found the right man yet ;) I must say Fia was quite resistant of Zion but after a while she just couldn't resist his charms ;) Although maybe Meg bred for longer than Fia though??

She is looking fabulous though. Fia's coat just doesn't seem to be as rexy as Zion's or Meg's. It's quite odd. I wish I could groom her but she is only just letting me give her nose rubs so thats a while off.

Good job - I take it all the cancer was removed?

Shiv

Back