• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To all the Cat Lovers x

This is the gorgeous Boo, who has been making herself at home with us for the last 3 weeks..... (We adopted her from a rescue)

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!:D

Last edited:
She is a beautiful cat. Where did she come from? She looks young?

Cats are fickle creatures - if you offer them food, they'll decide to live with you. A neighbour of mine decided they liked one of my cats, Milo and started to give him bits. I ended up having to keep him in for a few days to remind him where his home was.....

As a six-cat household myself, my upset for the original owner who is at their wits end wondering where their cat is and if its been killed on the roads. if indeed she has just wandered into your life, maybe you should put posters up to see if someone claims her - if not, then she's yours.

With good intentions.....:wave:

aawwww what a beautiful kitty.. looks very well healthy.
What is that enormous cat activity thing she is laid on in one photo?? Looks massive!

What gorgeous markings she has:love:

Thats a fab activity centre, I keep telling my O/H I want one off Zooplus, it attaches to the ceiling:shock:

Hi Everyone....thank you for your lovely comments!!

Sorry I haven't replied earlier, have been hectic with ebay selling!

The wonderful cat activity centre in the background is actually from ebay. It was £9.99 plus £19.99 p&p and is worth every penny. It's time consuming to put together, but Boo loves it!

Boo is about 2 years old and came from our local cat sanctuary. She was taken from a home where she was being bullied, not only by the 6 children in the house, but also the neighbourhood children. She had had 3 litters of kittens by the time the sanctuary took her in and neutered her at 18 months old!

So now it's time for her to be looked after...and doesn't she know it! :roll: :lol:

We love her to bits and are very willing slaves!:love:

Amanda x

What a fantastic ending to such a horrific start to her life - at least now she can spend the rest of her 15-20 years in a safe, secure and loving place. :thumb:

Back