• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want to foster a free ad for me...

Oh how adorable. But I said I wouldn't so I won't. I hope they find good homes though. Kids got bored indeed. Bloody owners shouldn't take a pet in if they don't intend on giving them the best. That means not passing them off because you're bored, they're pets not barbies for christs sake!

wsh i was closer, i would have loved orange mini, as a friend for my orange mini jon, he said he,d even share his cage and carrot. and they could take turns on his cardboard box:)

if no one else can help i could probably foster the first one thats unwanted by children. although it would mean the rabbit going through a 2-3 hour car drive. i know Sheffield well so it wont be a problem :D

All sooo adorable :D I suppose they have done well though to put the first one up for adoption before it becomes ill treated, but I whole heartedly agree; parents should only take in animals for the kids if they are willing to care for them if the kids get "bored" :? It's a family responsibility.

... I'm now browsing that site for animals in my own immediate area. :roll: I dunno why I'm doing this... I can't take anything in. I think I've developed an addiction. An addiction of animal browsing via the 'net. Ack!

Damn the fact I haven't got my house up there yet, I'd have had the first bun like a shot.....permanent as well :love:

wsh i was closer, i would have loved orange mini, as a friend for my orange mini jon, he said he,d even share his cage and carrot. and they could take turns on his cardboard box:)

We could always arrange a bunny run and help with part of the transport :D

I have not contacted any of the owners but if anyone would like to foster please go ahead and email them (post here so we dont inundate them), let me know if its confirmed and I will pick up the tab for vets fee's until I have space here for them :D

Back