• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday hutches U/D Photos

drboo

Mama Doe
Just had to tell everyone that thanks to Holiday hutches, my shed now has a fab wire internal door, so Jack and Taz can have fresh air all day whilst being safely enclosed in their shed. A big thanks to Lyn and Steve - would highly recommend Holiday hutches :D

Last edited:
We would also like to thank Holiday Hutches for backing our rescue :wave: Cheers guys!

Thanks Guys and we have to say Drboo has got a brilliant home for her bunnies and piggies and those babies are just adorable. Was great to meet Taz too(he's gorgeous) and hear his story, but I know he will be a safe happy bunny now for the rest of his bunny years.

Was still checking the car on the way home to make sure Newt wasn't in there - LOL

drboo do you rabbits have a run or or they just kept in the shed? I'm looking at customised sheds on doe drop inn which can be open then weather boards put on at night/cold weather etc.

Jack and Taz live in a 8ft by 6ft shed, with a 4ft x 2ft hutch inside which they can go into freely. Thanks to the internal door, I can leave them free-range in the shed all day, and lock the shed door at night for extra protection. I am currently looking to purchase a 6ft run for the garden, but at this time, it isn't possible to attach a run to the shed :cry: Hopefully this will change once we have saved up to redesign the back garden, and I shall move the bunnies round there!! They seem really happy at the moment :D

Holidayhutch - yes I had to do a head count of cats, as I wouldn't have been surprised if they had all made it to your car :lol: :lol: Thanks for everything.

Jack and Taz live in a 8ft by 6ft shed, with a 4ft x 2ft hutch inside which they can go into freely. Thanks to the internal door, I can leave them free-range in the shed all day, and lock the shed door at night for extra protection. I am currently looking to purchase a 6ft run for the garden, but at this time, it isn't possible to attach a run to the shed :cry: Hopefully this will change once we have saved up to redesign the back garden, and I shall move the bunnies round there!! They seem really happy at the moment :D

Holidayhutch - yes I had to do a head count of cats, as I wouldn't have been surprised if they had all made it to your car :lol: :lol: Thanks for everything.

thanks for that, the space I have available is 8ft x 5ft so quite similar. don't suppose you have any photos you can post or send me of your set up? if not can I ask where you got your shed from, has it lots of windows and what have you done to the inside!?

ta!!!

Hi suzynick, if I can persuade my hubby to post my Jack and Taz photos tonight, I shall take some of the shed and post them too (weather permitting for photograpy). I haven't completely finished the layout yet - I want to introduce a second level, like a small bench, and I want to add a hay rack to the wall of the shed, so there is more room in the hutch. I bought just a normal apex garden shed from a local shed company, and then bought the internal door from Holiday hutches. Without that, I wouldn't have been able to keep my bunnies in there. I thought about a stable door, but the buns would still be vulnerable, and unable to see outside. Hope this helps :wave:

If you pop them into a photo editing programme such as photobucket you should be able to rotate them using the edit options:wave:

Back