• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got my new bun today

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
:love: shes a 2 year old Lionlop shes a proper darling and Simbas mum if no one knew that already :p but the downside is the lad i got her from said that theirs a possibility she could be pregnant as she 'accindently got in with the buck when they were in teh garden having exercise :shock: at this moment in time i dont have the money to get her speyed so im hoping she isnt! really dont want any babies!!

heres Lilli-Mai :love:

Lilliresized.gif

im going to try and borrow some money off a family member to get her speyed the thought of baby bunnies running around doenst really appeal to me :shock: and the stress of finding good homes for them and everything.... i think getting her speyed asap is for teh best

2 days ago so its not that bad i mean if it were like 3 weeks ago i wouldnt get her speyed would seem to cruel... i had this same odeal with Honey and got her speyed asap as well and told teh vet not to tell me if she was pg or not.

Back