• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please as mutch as you can

kim 106

Mama Doe
snoweys just phoned me willow is very ill

almost thesame tummy symtions as janes bobbie

im now just praying that she can be made better

heling vibes for my brave girl i hope you can pull throw to come and live here with bailey

be brave baby:cry: :cry: :cry:

i know snowey will do her best for my baby

thank you snowey for phoneing and trying to make my brave little girl better

Last edited:
From what Theo has told me Willow is no-where near as poorly as Bobbie was. I suspect Willow is in need of Dental treatment having never had hay in her life. I feel optomistic that as Willow is bright within herself (unlike how Bobbie was) that once her teeth get sorted her guts will improve.
Meantime Theo will take good care of her

Janex

Willow is now passing watery diorrhea and is very uncomfortable so I took her to the emergency out of hours vet, they said I had done well to keep her hydrated but said they would keep her in and put her on a drip and give her medication to help with the diorrhea, all being well I have to pick her up at 8am in the morning, I just hope she gets through this.

I am now going to bed now 'cos I'm cream crackered!!:shock:

You poor thing Snowy, I hope you have a good sleep. Sending lots of healing pain free vibes to little Willow. Poor bunster doesn't deserve this. xxxxxxxx (hugs)

well done Snowy for your prompt care of Willow. Here's hoping this girl pulls through
1.gif

Snowy has gone to collect Willow from the Hospital and is then taking her on to see her own Vet. Apparently Willow remains bright within herself which is a very encouraging sign :)

Janex

ok thanks for the update jane lets hope her own vet can come up with somthing then she can have th op she needs to stop this happning

Sending vibes for Willow..................

Well done Theo for taking such good care of her, hope you managed to get some sleep.

Su.x

my little jack russel is called willow, and his as strong as an ox, his sending some of his strengh winging to his namesake,.and a sloppy lick for her nose. x

I have just fetched Willow home and she still has diorrhea but it's not as bad as it was, I have to syringe feed her tonight and give her sub cut fluids and probiotic and fibreplex.

I really hope she's gets through this,

Thanks Kim106!!, I really hope you have your fingers crossed and are sending her lots of vibes because she needs them

I think she is looking a bit better tonight, I am just about to syringe feed her again and give her fibreplex and bio lapis and sub cut fluids and then I will settle her down for the night and see how she is in the morning.

Everyone please keep the vibes coming

Thanks Kim106!!, I really hope you have your fingers crossed and are sending her lots of vibes because she needs them

I think she is looking a bit better tonight, I am just about to syringe feed her again and give her fibreplex and bio lapis and sub cut fluids and then I will settle her down for the night and see how she is in the morning.

Everyone please keep the vibes coming

Oh bless you Snowy. Sending lots of healing pain free vibes to Willow and calming ones for you too. Sounds like you really know what you're doing - she couldn't be in better bunny care than with you. xxxx

I am so worried about her, she still has diorrhea, I am continuing the sub cut fluids, syringe feeding, probiotic etc but will be taking her back to the vet this morning, it's awful to see her so poorly, I really hope and pray that she can get through this so as she can go and live with Kim106 and Bailey, she deserves so much better.

Please keep the vibes coming for her

Back