• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorow is a big day....EDIT: Pics of the new girl

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
That's when I'll be getting my brown sable rex doe:D
I'm so exited! I've been wating for this moment ever since my dad decided to build me a "rabbit stable" and allowing me to get even more bunnies:D
Unfortunately the shed hasn't come yet, so the rabbit will be living inside in my bedroom untill it's done.
Her name's Aroma and she's around 3 months old.

In the shed we'll be making 6 cages, we also have 4 already, 1 indoor cage and 3 outdoor ones, one is broken, but if we'll ever need to use it all it really needs is a new wooden door. (the old one fell of shortly after the rabbit living there moved out. :roll: ) So in total I'll have room for 8 more rabbits (counting Aroma) at the most:D
I'll only be getting one at the moment, and I was planning on breeding her this winter (and please don't go all "don't breed" stuff again, I HAVE thought this trhough, it's a serious breeding (both parents are purebreed and have good pedigrees) and I'm far from inexperienced when it comes to breeding rabbits, this will only be my first own litter, but I've helped raising plenty of baby bunnies at school)

Last edited:
And here she is:love:
My tiny little brown sable. Vestkysten's told by Aroma.
Aromaireiseburet.jpg

On the way home. Picture taken in the pet carrier.
Aromahjemme.jpg

Safe at home.:D

Back