• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buster is terrorising the cat

Kylie541

Warren Veteran
I have a one yr old 6.5 kg maine coon named Max and he is being terrorised by the bunny:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The rabbit is chasing him round the room (don't worry I do capture one of them when it starts but I am not sure how to get Buster the bully bunny to stop.) He isn't frightened no thumping I am actually think he want to have a good sniff but the cat ain't having none of it.

our neighbours cat has a habbit of invading the house and going upstairs to our bed. Last weekend we had a bbq and left the door open. We then got cold and came in for a couple of hours to let sooty stretch his legs. We heard a little scirmish upstairs which I assumed was sooty jumping off our bed only to suddenly hear a cat bell and the poor sausage was chased into the living room by an irate sooty who was chasing after him with ears flapping. When we'd stopped laughing i managed to rescue the poor cat and return him to the neighbours. I don't think he'll be popping in for a house call any time soon.

Smirnoff is normally running around the garden with a bunny hopping after her :lol: Once she has had enough she jumps up somewhere they cant reach her and just sits and watches them thinking haha you cant get me :roll: The funniest thing is when she jumps up the fence to get away from Buu, Buu tries to follow her :shock: :lol: She is good with them though, she stays well out of Scarletts way and will sit down quietly with Buu or Beau :D

hahaha! Join the club! :lol:
Whenever the next doors massive cat comes in - it soon leaves! :lol: ... I am sure Snowflake just wants to play :roll: :lol:

My rabbit, Barney, reallys wants to get a good look at my cats... :roll: The problem is, his behaviour is completely different to their own. I don'tthink cats really bound right up to one another in greeting... So when ever Barney dahses towards a cat in delight, the cat thinks it is under attack and runs. He realised this recently, and now enjoys 'herding' them - we have 4 cats, and one from down the road who visits the garden.

One of our cats is too lazy to run from him, though. Billy, the cat, will sometimes act as an audience for Barney - which he loves! - or flop down so Barney can climb on him.

im so lucky, our cat jd sits on one of the hutches and guards our mob with her life, she chases any that attempt to climb over the fence even, i think its because she had a litter of kittens, before her op, she thinks their all rather large kittens, seen her wash the odd one if they,ll let her

Is your bunny neutered. There was a rabbit terrorising two boxers on a tv programme and everytime these boxers saw this rabbit they cried, and then the rabbit would chase and grab their privates. The tv vet suggested neutering and it stopped.

All of my cats are totally terrified of my two frenchys - mind you, they are bigger than the cats and run straight for them if they see them lol :lol:

Is your bunny neutered. There was a rabbit terrorising two boxers on a tv programme and everytime these boxers saw this rabbit they cried, and then the rabbit would chase and grab their privates. The tv vet suggested neutering and it stopped.

No he isn't old enough yet. I don't think he is being agressive he just wants to play you can see the excitement.

Back