• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hehehe... 6X6 run!!!

Dustbunny

Warren Scout
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dad and I are making a 6X6 plywood run for Dustbunny's hutch... should certainly be large enough for one netherland dwarf!!! It will be NOTHING fancy, no mesh either, but I will post piccys when we're done!

Looking forward to piccies. Sounds like a great size. I'm curious, will it have a lid? or just the sides.

I might be being stupid here - but are you making it all out of plywood?!! :? Wont it be a little dark in there? Xx

No lid... Dustbunny isn't a jumper, and he's a bit small, and the walls are plenty high.

erm.... the sides are made of plywood :oops: :oops: . It is in the garage, though, and it's mainly for the nights, so overall it shouldn't matter too much. Once we get it up and see how it works, if it is too dark we can always put a light there or something. Either way, anything would be better than the hutch, eh?

when i was 9 i had a Nethie dwarf and my mum and dad build her a home out of wood not sure what kind of wood though it had no lid and no wire mesh and was about 5ft high and still the rabbit managed to jump out if your rabbits outside i would most definatly get some wore mesh on teh sides and put a lid on this stops your bun from jumping out (i know you said hes not much of a jumper but he will probably surprise you by going missinbg on day!) and will stop preditors from getting in. sorry if this post sounded like a lecture :oops:

Back