• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at this lovely old boy!

he's gorgeous!
That search scares me when i look at the Older residents as I never realised 5 years was old! Doh! My two are 5yrs old about this time of year. They are fogies!!! hee hee!

It breaks my heart to look at buns on RR, simply because I know I will never be able to help any of them or adopt one in the future as I am overseas! But they are all lovely buns and I can't resist browsing..

He is simply gorgeous though! I am such a sucker for rexes..

Last edited:
he's gorgeous!
That search scares me when i look at the Older residents as I never realised 5 years was old! Doh! My two are 5yrs old about this time of year. They are fogies!!! hee hee!

Personally I wouldn't consider 5 years old that old for a bunny either but in terms of what comes into rescue and what generally people look for it is considered the older age bracket - don't let it scare you though, it's more middle aged :)

Arthur is a gorgeous chap and Nicola so wants him to have a special forever home.

Carys I so wish I had room for him..............:cry:

Janex

I very nearly adopted Arthur when we lost Tilly-May, but then he got a little poorly, and Rhia came along :roll: I desperately still want him but I dont have enough pennies for two buns atm, let alone another :( Xx

I don't think 5 is old either, but I think when people are looking at rescues for rabbits they would often want a younger bun that is maybe in the first 2 or 3 years of their life.

Back