• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my girls

ELVIS

Warren Scout
are in today for their spay post accident. have rung the vets but fifi is still on the table and im pacing around like an idiot. i feel so worried. bluebell was fine but twinkle was pregnant apparently. im so sorry little ones:( :cry:
please send good thoughts for fifi too- thats her on my avatar.

Hope it goes OK for them and they recover well - they will all need to be indoors for a few days and together you know?

fifi wasnt pregnant but has not coped very well with the GA so may come home or may stay in i dont know yet.
they will all be inside in dog crates/indoor cages next to each other for a few days at least. fifi may well be needing some extra TLC tonight poor love.
fifi actually may be paired up with patch when he is sorted too so i might keep her in permanently (patch is an indoor bun).
im going to cry when i see twinkle i know i will :oops: :cry:
thanks for any good thoughts sent. and sorry to twinks little ones:cry:

What's happend with the preganant one? Hope they all do okay?

she was less than 10 days gestation and they went ahead with the spay. i didnt want to risk them having bubs thats why they went in today. sad but they are all 'older' (looking back at twinks notes she is actually 6) and patch was twinks son.....i dont want to think what the bubs would have been like as patch is a sickly rabbit anyway thats why he lives in with us.
patch will be castrated when we get back off hols in aug and then hopefully i think he & fifi will get on.
interestingly i did ask if any had shown signs of uterine cancer and no, they were all fine & healthy so thats good news :)

Back