• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ALL The Boblets- Pasteurellosis - U/D 13th July-Poor Bree :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
As we feared the Boblets have contracted Respiratory Tract problems from their Mum, Bobbie :cry:
We have held off abx but we can no longer do so. ALL Boblets are now on injections of Trimacare (same as Septrin) We just have to HOPE their guts cope.....................

That :censored: breeder is still on my hit list :evil: :evil:

Janex

Last edited:
:( Oh dear - I hope they are strong enough to pull through - they have had a much better start in life than Bobbie did, so they must be stronger than her.

somehow I've managed to totally miss all this :shock: :? I really hope they all pull through x

Aw Jane I am sorry to read this fingers, paws crossed here for the Boblets, (((big hugs to you)))

Thank you all for the supportive posts. The Boblets are 'well within themselves' at the moment. Hopefully they will continue to be...........

Janex

I hope they keep their bunny spirits up! Keeping the entire Bobbie family in my thoughts! C'mon Boblets!!

Stay strong Jane.. <3

Sending buckets loads of vibes for the Boblets........................... Come on guys we`re all rooting for you...........................

Su.x

Back