• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else choking on hair?

JellyBelly

Mama Doe
Bert is moulting and everytime we we have a cuddle or the wind catches him i end up inhaling a hair ball!
Anyone else have this problem?

no matter how much i brush pringle he still have a gazillian hairs coming out him:roll: i just need to stroke him and have a handfull of hair... *choke*:oops:
doesnt stop me though..
he also makes my eyes itch and sneeze argggg:lol:

Yep, it`s moult city round here at the mo! I seem to constantly have fur up my nose or in my mouth!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

My nose was really itchy yesterday and when i stuck my finger up there for an itch (how ladylike!) i pulled out some hair....

not choking on it but constantly hoovering the vetbed as it is more rabbit fur than anything else at the moment :roll:

I was covered in hair yesterday while cleaning out hutches of moulting rabbits!! I ended up wearing a mask as I kept sneezing :lol:

Yes, both of my 2 are shedding, and I'll be hoovering the shed sometime soon at this rate!:lol: :lol:

i must hover my shed soom its got fur all over it bailey is soplt his shed has carpet on the floor not my choocie was down when i moved in

mm....i was begining to think I was grooming to enthusiastically when all of sootys fluff started coming out.....and out....and out.......2 weeks later and he's still moulting.

I had to hose down the run last night because there was so much hair everywhere. My boyfriend laughs at me when I clean out the hutch and the whole garden is full of hair floating gently through the air. :D

Bertie has just finishes a 5 week shedding session, and now I realise how much the excess hair affected my breathing, and how much his hair gets Everywhere!

Barney is shedding fur... And although I often get that horrible feeling on my tongue when there's fur on there, it's when a white pice of fur gets onto my eyeball that drives me mad... Luckily, Barney finds the grooming sessions we keep having a treat.

Not quite choking but I do have bunny shaped imprints on my clothes from picking them up, no matter how much I brush Evelyn she always seems to be shedding more.

Yep! All of mine have been moulting for weeks and so is the cat so the house is covered in fur! Im putting my black trousers on in the morning right before I leave and trying not to touch anything as I leave the house but im still covered in Scarletts fur when I get outside :roll: :lol:

Back