• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty bunnies!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
what have your naughty bunnies got up to recently?

mine have scaled their 3-tier cage (which is taller then me!) and have got down a tub of redigrass and treats eaten some redigrass stuff, 2 bannana muffins, 1/4 pack of dried mint, almost a whole bag of those hay expert cookie things and i assume a whole bag of excel apple and herb treats as i cant find them anywhere (not even the packet :? ) i watched them like a hawk ready to rush 2 sick bunnies to the vets but both are fine and still beg for anything going and produced a LOT of poop!

so what have your naughty 'darlings' been upto?

Mine hopped out of his pen during the one night I kept him in, and stormed up and down the hallway joyfully binkying at 5:30 on a saturday morning. (he woke my mum, who woke me:roll: ).

during the time i bring dillion in to the house he got in to the washing basket and has nicely customized all my tops and trousers with nice little holes i came in to find him all pleased with himself he was supposed to be in a pen but he always escapes.

A few days ago, my middle daughter left her mobile phone charger on the floor......and Harvey, my Continental Giant, chewed the cord off it!!!!!:shock:

Yeah i was cleaning Polo and Oscars litter trays, walked over to the bin to empty the tray, filled it up and put tray back in.... then noticed Polo was hopping about the garden, had a right time trying to catch the little mite. Luckily there is no way she could have escaped, rabbit-proof garden. Norty!

Alice has decided that as she can not get to Fred because he is in his run, she is going to eat her way through, I came home for lunch yesterday and there was a pile of wood bits on the floor for where she chews the wood and then spits it out :shock: funny thing is, the pile of chewed wood is very neat and tidy :lol:

Bertie ripped apart the bottom of a curtain yesterday in a digging frenzy!
He also chewed through the material at the back of our sofa :lol:

Charlotte bit me on Sunday which was out of character for her :no: :no: :no: Very naughty Girl!!

My hubby was with me and I reached to pet her. Normally when hubby comes over it means we have to catch her for some reason. (She hates being picked up)

I blamed my husband of course :lol: :lol:

Mine had a party in their shed last night :roll: Must have invited other bunnies as the whole shed/run was covered in hay, poops and willow sticks :shock: Cant see any empty tinnies at all though :oops:

Susie Soo has been stretched out asleep all morning in her litter tray and Dotty in her dog bed :roll: Ooo the life of bunnies huh :lol: :lol:

Crue has taken to disappearing in mid air.. I was running the hoover yesterday and when I was done was having a fit because I had no idea where he had gone to! Ten minutes after the fact, I catch him crawling out from underneath one of our chairs :shock:

He also likes to be naughty and run into our bedroom the one time we forget to shut the door *ALL* the way.. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hear hear crue!!!

Dustbunny LOVES chewing wires... he's gone through 3 pairs of headphones (mine, not his ;) ), so we don't let him where the computer is anymore.

Also forgot to add- the front hall is his play-area. He will sprint up the stairs when he sees that i'm occupied with something, (he goes faster when he seems me coming after him), turns 180 degrees and goes up the other 3 stairs, runs all the way to the end of the hallway and hides under the nightstand in our guest bedroom.

dunno how he knew that was there... he never gets to go upstairs!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back