• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone done this with their shed?

Great sheds, wish I hadnt looked though!! I went to the Bobtails News link, and read about Bud the dumped bunny!! :cry:

I have a shed, but did you notice what is in every shed? CCTV, heating and air conditioning! :shock: :shock:

Looks amazing, wish I had that size of a garden and the money to afford all that!:lol:

if not enough room for a big shed and run u could maybe try a playhouse 2 of mine have one and it provides them with loads of space without taking up a huge area. they just use a cat flap to the outside run and you can add shelves and different levels inside for extra enrichment

Boomer and Sparrow live in here

P4060103.jpg

if not enough room for a big shed and run u could maybe try a playhouse 2 of mine have one and it provides them with loads of space without taking up a huge area. they just use a cat flap to the outside run and you can add shelves and different levels inside for extra enrichment

Boomer and Sparrow live in here

P4060103.jpg

that looks really good, thanks for that. I did see a playhouse like this on ebay but went for about £100. can i ask where and how much yours was if you bought it?

I am just buying one of these wonderful Inns for one of my pairs of bunnies. Hopfully if another one comes up for sale at a later date and I have saved up some more pennies I would like it for my other pair, so fingers crossed. Should be great for the winter.

Back