• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWA message - Loose Women

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
Has anyone else received an alert this afternoon from the RWA about the lunchtime programme Loose Women? Apparently Coleen Nolan was on there going on about how her child was worried about leaving it's bun with a neighbour for 2 weeks while they are on holiday.... Coleen Nolan apparently said that she couldn't understand all the fuss as it's "ONLY A RABBIT" :evil: (how many times have we all heard that!). She apparently said that if it was a dog or a cat she would understand it but a rabbit!!??

I went onto the link that the RWA sent me and I complained...I think a lot of members had already done so. I am appalled but not surprised as there seems to still be a lot of stupid people in this world...:roll:

If anyone wants to complain here is the link http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=5333

I didn't see it but I still complained, Loose Women gets on my nerves something rotten anyway and that just gave me the perfect reason to complain!!

oh dear, i quite like watching loose women. I'm disappointed she made that comment but i think like most people she doesn't understand how intelligent rabbits can be.
My rabbits are much more intelligent than my cat!

Thats not a good thing to hear on tv, but unfortunately, I think its the way a lot of people think. Even so called 'animal lovers' seem to have little or no respect for rabbits..... I just dont get it!:(

I saw it and was really angered, happened to switch it on just as they were talking about it. Bascially they were asked if the pet gerbil they looked after for a friend died would they buy another and not tell their friend!:shock: :shock: They eventually answered 'yes' after rambling on about the bunny.

She also said that if the bunny died she'd be upset, but more so for her daughter than the rabbit!:roll: :evil: She also said that 'its JUST a rabbit, you can JUST buy another one' :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I didn't see it either, but i complained just the same!! We have to keep plugging away at these stupid people and hope that some of our info gets through. :roll:

I loathe Loose Women so never watch it. But won't their defence be that it's a programme about opinions? ie that they often disagree.

It is annoying though, I do agree.

I was appaled to hear about it. One of my colleagues told me at work today and i complained straight away. How stupid.

Its as if to say 'Rabbits are insignificant'. My boyf was upset too :-(

Back