• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding "feisty" bunnies

honey

Alpha Buck
herbie died on the weekend :cry: he was bonded to maple who is now lost without him.

i was thinking of getting sparky a girlfriend soon so the obvious answer is to try and bond maple to sparky. BUT maple goes mad when she sees other bunnies and sparky has had bad experience in the past - a year of living with his brother and lots of biting :(

i know there's a few people who have bonded difficult bunnies, is there any advice. if it doesn't work i'll bond her into bailey,daisy and gia which won't be too difficult but leaves sparky on his own again :?

thanks! :D

Sometimes bunnies just fall in love, however difficult they have been previously so you might have no problems at all. But I would suggest you do what would normally be recommended, neutral territory, plenty of distractions and loads of time - and I think bunnies can pick up on your feelings too so be confident and it will give them encouragement :D

:( Awww - sorry you've lost Herbie.

I'm not sure how it would be easier to bond Maple to a group of 3 than it would be to bond her to Sparky though? Might be worth putting them somewhere neutral just to see if they take a liking to each other?

Back