• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My ex foster bun!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
Melissa has now become a permanent resident :D
At 8 years old and a bit grumpy she wasn't attracting a lot of interest and I was getting quite attatched to her, so I decided she had better stay!
I have bonded her with one of my pairs - Littlefoot and Coffee. It went so well - abouut 5 minutes of chasing from Littlefoot (male), Coffee (female) wasn't the least bit bothered. Then that was it!
Its just so lovely being able to offer her a home after she had spent much of her life in a 2 foot hutch. She really seems to appreciate having space to run in and I think she is enjoying having some company at last - she actually seems more confident and happy already :D

[now for picture overload - I am a tad excited!!]

Melissa is the uppy eared one!

IMGP4617.jpg

IMGP4627.jpg

IMGP4636.jpg

IMGP4633.jpg

IMGP4630.jpg

Aww she is looking so settled with them already. I can't believe she's the same bun I picked out of that nasty little hutch, she's looking great :D :D

I am so glad you've kept her :D

I'll just give her the link to this thread. :D

By the way, did you see my sunflower competition in fundraising? You have been to my garden and seen the plant (when it was a teenager), so you kinda have an obligation to make a guess. :lol:

(Do I sound desperate to get rid of the gift voucher?? )

Back