• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 2 loving their greens!

charlie3

Warren Scout
:wave:

Charlie and Maizie absolutely love spring green!!

charlieandmaiziejuly07011.jpg

charlieandmaiziejuly07008.jpg

I can't believe how much Maizie's hair has grown around her face since i got her at the end of May!!! How cute are they :love: :love:

Claire

Maizie is on the right.
They are brill, they cheer me up every morning, especially when i get home from my busy night shifts. They both get so excited everytime you to go the hutch/run!!! (Usually after food, but do enjoy a fuss!!!)

Claire

They are brill, they cheer me up every morning, especially when i get home from my busy night shifts.

I completely understand!!!! Isn't it wonderful how they brighten our day? I'll be exhausted when I come home from work or even waking up in the morning.. and there Crue is, cheery and happy to see me! If he's out he'll be binkying away, and when I wake up and go to his hutch he is on his hind legs pawing at the roof and going to the corner which is closest and BEGS to come out.. then when I let him out he binkies and runs around for at least 10 minutes straight.. I love how they just brighten our days!!! :lol:

Maizie is just lovely! I love the colouring and the lionhead hair.. oh she's fab!!

I can't believe how fluffy she is getting, can't wait to see her winter coat!!!!:lol: They're both in the house at the mo. Maizie is being friendlier than ever. We had a cuddle for at least 5 mins earlier, bless.

Hope your bonding session is still going well Chloe! Did you get your top up of tea!?

Claire

Back