• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehome Car Stickers?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from a post I made in a thread about advertising Buns in Classified Ads what about if we could get some car stickers done to advertise RR as a way of rehoming/obtaining a Bun and as a source of Rabbit Health and Welfare info'

:? :?

Janex

Thats a great idea and a good fundraiser too. How on earth would one go about getting car stickers printed?

Thats a great idea and a good fundraiser too. How on earth would one go about getting car stickers printed?

My o/h's brother is a signwriter. He does all the stickers for out car club. I could get him to give you a quote once someone comes up with a design.

Great idea, anything to raise awareness of rescue bunnies. Maybe Bunnymadlisa would know how to print one?

love teh idea....although i may have to put mine in teh hosue window instead....

ive got rwa, dogs trust, "proud to eb a yellow belly" (lincoln thing), and "ewe looking at me" in minde, aswell as a sticker of my sponsor dog lazloe taht i still need to display....

and i've started on teh otehr halfs window with teh blue cross sticker,

i trhink i need a bigger car ;-)

That sounds a good idea. Any suggestions on how to distribute them? Paypal/cheques for a couple of pounds isn't very practical. I guess if they're not very expensive I could use the RR advertising money to pay for them and people could send stamped/addressed envelops to get one.

Tam

Back