• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horse

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Horses are special to me.I have been riding for like 4 years now.
Horses and people have such a speical bond.So how many of you are close to these speical beautifulies?
Ill start with my first lesson horse
I learned to ride on Arabs and the Arab is a speical breed to me.
Stelito
He is an Eyption Arab
I was the only student of 5 that was aloud on this horse.
HE was so jealouse when I got my first horse.
x-mass2004177.jpg

Now my first horse Bandit.
I will always rember him.He was a gift from a Endurnce rider who wanted Bandit to live out the rest of his years with a girl like me who would still ride him all the time and trail ride and stuff like that.Bandit was a Pure Bred Arabian retireing from Endurnce he was only 16 when he died of colic they said if he didnt colic he could have lived till he was close to 30.
Hers my boy
RIP Bandit you will foever be my Bandit
Washingtonmoldpics150.jpg

x-mass2004170.jpg

Washingtonmoldpics210.jpg

x-mass2004167.jpg

Washingtonmoldpics223.jpg

Grits was my second horse.He bvarley a horse though only 14.2.I out grew him and needed a horse more for trail riding.He was the pretty boy and the baby of the barn.He is now with three 3 little grils who show and rodeo on him.I just sold him back in April and miss him.
His full name is Gravey N Grits!
familyphotos006.jpg

familyphotos014.jpg

11.jpg

MeganBandit008-1.jpg

pics007.jpg

And now
McQue
He is one of my frineds horse.He is a great horse and is Grits Cousin!
He is a great barrel racer and a great horse.Sadly me and my friend havnt been getting along these past weeks (she keeps lying abd treating me and other friend rude and frankly I dont like it)
MCue026.jpg

This is Me at a gymkana with him I did poles and tried to do flags but he thought he was doing barrlels . I lost control when he took off with me at full speed bucked I sumersaulted off of him hurt my back and a neck , missed a week of school.But hey i got right back on him after I was off and still rode and thats what counts the most right!?!
MCue074.jpg

MCue073.jpg

MCue072.jpg

and this was my back after !
MCue103.jpg

ouch.jpg

This is my saddle had it for four years! lol(not my blanket)
MCue029.jpg

Okey so evryone else please share!

Wonderful piccies! :love:
I love Arabs! They are my favourite breed too.
I'm so sorry Bandit wasn't with you longer, he's absolutely stunning.
I have no time for horses at the mo :( but when the time's right would love to have one.
Where abouts are you? It looks just wonderful! :D
I used to have an anglo arab on loan but have no digital pics of him.
(I dont know if you are into such things but there is a wonderful series by Patricia Leitch called Jinny & Shantih or Jinny at Finmory. Its about a girl and her chesnut arab mare. I loved them as a kid and still do! :oops: )

I have no time for horses at the mo :( but when the time's right would love to have one.
(I dont know if you are into such things but there is a wonderful series by Patricia Leitch called Jinny & Shantih or Jinny at Finmory. Its about a girl and her chesnut arab mare. I loved them as a kid and still do! :oops: )[/QUOTE
Arabs are thebesT!
He was the the most beautiful horse i have seen .I live In El Paso Texas.Some parts are beautiful but i would rather live somewere else -non desert i lived in El Paso my whole life Iknow mostly everyone on here is fromthe Uk or place like it . but i love this forum!lol

(I dont know if you are into such things but there is a wonderful series by Patricia Leitch called Jinny & Shantih or Jinny at Finmory. Its about a girl and her chesnut arab mare. I loved them as a kid and still do! :oops: )[/QUOTE
Arabs are thebesT!
He was the the most beautiful horse i have seen .I live In El Paso Texas.Some parts are beautiful but i would rather live somewere else -non desert i lived in El Paso my whole life Iknow mostly everyone on here is fromthe Uk or place like it . but i love this forum!lol

I'll swap SW London for El Paso!!!
Not sure my Buns would like the heat over there though....:?

Janex

really??? why? lol Ill glady switch places with you lol!

The Rabbits really dont like hot weather. Just aswell as so far this Summer all we've had is wind and rain :roll:

I keep going back to gaze at those Arab piccies. They are stunning horses, I am so jealous!!

Janex

Id take rain and wind any day.

and Yes arnt Arabs so beautiful? They are in fatc considers the worlds oldest and purest and the most beautiful horse in the world!They have bonds so tight with their owners,In Arabia there owners would bring them into thier tent and sleep with them this how these horse became to have such strong bonds with their owners .!

Also as you can see I only rode him and the other arabs i learned to ride on in hackamores .People were qiute surprised because arabs have the sterotype of being hyper and easily scared , but once you get to know the breed you disagree.

You've been lucky enough to have some lovely horses:)

I've never rode a pure Arab, rode a smashing Arab X for a while, she was lovely, unfortunatly she was a grey so she was never clean:lol:

I used to own a horse called Barney, he was a 16.2hh Irish Draught X, I got him when he was 15, but you would never know it. He was game for anything, loved Cross Country jumps, not so keen on coloured poles though:roll:

Here he is
BarneyI-1.jpg

He was about 19 years in this photo.

I loved him to bits but after 5 years I had to find him another home, I just didn't have the time that he deserved anymore.

Im not a horse person, but after just watching a welfare program on with horses :evil: All these horses look beautifull! (it was animal cops houston, and they even had a horse that had starved to death! :censored: :cry: :cry: )

Beautiful horses, great piccies and I'm another Arab fan!!! I learnt to ride on an Arab Cross..... he was lovely. Love that first photo:love:

Im not a horse person, but after just watching a welfare program on with horses :evil: All these horses look beautifull! (it was animal cops houston, and they even had a horse that had starved to death! :censored: :cry: :cry: )

Yes sadly many of the beautiful animals are straved,abused, and killed by horrible people .I have seen horses so skinny . I even have seen a horse with a halter two small that cut and grew into his face .Its really a sad thing.:evil: :( :evil: :(

Jane, *if* you do move, you'll have to book a whole plane for all the buns to have a seat each! I can picture it in my head now!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, beautiful beautiful pics, you are so so lucky I'd have loved the opportunity to own and ride my own horse, the pictures are stunning! The saddle is really nice too, so much prettier (and comfy) than the english saddles!:lol: :lol:

icklep your horse was gorgeous too, I have a real soft spot for Irish drafts, great all rounders, and you can so tell he has irish draft in him just by looking at his head!:D

Back