• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need the address for P@H Head Office please...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
...so I can send them a letter concerning an incident I have heard about in a local branch. Does anyone have it/know how to find it please?

Sooz X

Here you go:
Pets at Home Limited
Head Office
Epsom Avenue,
Stanley Green Trading Estate,
Handforth,
Cheshire
SK9 3RN
Tel: 0870 194 3600
Fax: 0161 485 4846

They respond quite quickly by email although i think the store concerned also get to read the email. So that might not be the best option if its a complaint against them!

I think I will write....If the response isnt satisfactory then the RSPCA will be contacted plus there is an internal complaint being issued too.

I complained recenetly to P@H H/O, they did responsed very quickly. However they didn't have the same option. I was speaking via e-mail and they got quite rude. Please let me know if you get a better response, I have now stop shopping there.

Is it out of option to say what kind of incident you are writing about? We do not have Pets At Home stores over here and I am just wondering what happened? (And I'm godawful nosy.)

Good luck though!! :)

Not Chesterfield no and its about the condition if a rabbit who was rehomed through the adoption scheme but dont want to go into details....'snot my place ;)

Back