• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover, is it safe?

Ozzy'sMummy

Alpha Buck
Sorry to sound silly but are they allowed it? Mummy says that is what is all over our lawn (it's white) and before I could turn round today Ozzy had eaten loads :?

Thanks in advance!

XxXx

Any new veg can give them wind just because their tum's not used to it - hopefully he'll be OK though, maybe get some infacol in just incase? :)

Not as far as I know. All i really know about clover is for horses it is more fattening then grass, not harnful thou... x

Clover is fine for them to eat as long as they don't eat too much of it otherwise it will give them an upset tummy. A few dandylion leaves and a small bunch of clover is a nice treat for them once in a while.

Don't panic..... all is well:wave:

He hasn't had too much so thank goodness i'm sure he'll be fine. 3rd try at having his Myxi on weds so I hope he'll be ok :). I'll keep my beady (as I always do) eye on him :).

Thankee :D

XxXx

Clover is actually very good for bunnies (and piggies ;) ), the leaves and flowers can be fed and it is a very good tonic food :D

My rabbits love clover:D But my biology teacher warned me not to give too much as it's pretty strong stuff.
But mine do fine with the little stuff they get.

Back