• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel has made a nest!! !

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock: The rescue i had in on Saturday has made a nest! i was worried that her large belly was something other than fat but babies!!!!!!!!! please send non baby vibes xxx

:shock: :shock: :shock: The rescue i had in on Saturday has made a nest! i was worried that her large belly was something other than fat but babies!!!!!!!!! please send non baby vibes xxx

GULP!! :shock: :shock:

Non-Baby vibes heading north !!!!!

Janex

Phantom pregnancy vibes on their way to you and the bun...but get the camera ready just in case....;)

Thanks Guys, her tum is really big and she is sort of waddeling as she can't seem to get her back legs round her belly properly, it's much bigger than it was on saturday :(

Now guys it's a long time since i had any baby buns here, and for the moment im leaving angel to it, i didn't want tp pick her up and disturb her, as everytime i go to the hutch she runsinto the bedroom and glares at me!!! but should i try and see if she is producing milk or has swollen nipples??

if it was me id leave her alone ....you may have your answer in the morning :shock:

if not you could check her over then.

good luck:?

Back