• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowey

She is gorgeous, a lady came round to look for a bunny and wanted to give Willow a home, I told her that she already had a home but she really wanted her and fell in love with her..........she asked me to ask you if she could have her but I told her you wanted her and she was going down to you at the end of the month,

I am taking her to the vet again for another check up on Thursday because she will have had her 9 days of panacur by then so the vet wants to check her teeth again.

I will take some more pictures again soon

yep she got a grate big shed here and a husbun awating for her when hes been done oh and lots of toys :oops: :oops:

I hope the bond OK, what will happen if they don't?, she is a beautiful bunny, we have just put her out in the garden and she's running around and talking to all the other bunnies.

then it will mean ill have 3 saprate bunnys untill they can get on all right not a poroblem just means buying yet anougther run

I took Willow to the vets for a check up today and the vet is really pleased with her but she needs to do her teeth under a GA and so I have booked her in for Thursday. Have pm'd you

Back