• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pictures of mady moo and moses button

madysmummy

Mama Doe
sorry lots of photos but i had just got them together so i was very excited !

madyandmosesopposite.jpg

madyandmoses2.jpg

nuggle2.jpg

nuggle.jpg

wallpaperpic.jpg

byhaytogether.jpg

eatinghay.jpg

eatingsidebutside.jpg

as you can see the bonding is going really well. yesterday mady even allowed a nuggle, as you can see !
i'm a very happy bunny ! lol

awwww love the 3rd pic where she is sitting on him :lol: :lol:

gorgeous bunnies (is he really tiny, or is she huuuuge? :? :shock: )

AWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!! What FANTASTIC pics!!!!!:D :D They look like they are going to be REALLY happy together! I'm glad it is going so well!!!!!:love: :love:

awwwwwww look at the size of maddy compared to moses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how sweet! she looks like shes not bothered by him in the slighest bless awwwww glad all is going so welll and that you FINALLY have your 2nd bun :D

Aw, they are both very cute, but these pics have got me wondering two things... What breed are they? And, When are there gonna be more pics :p ?

What a great couple, even though Mady Moo looks like she is sitting on Moses Button in photo 3!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are both gorgeous bunnies!!! Well done with the bonding!!

Aw, they are both very cute, but these pics have got me wondering two things... What breed are they? And, When are there gonna be more pics :p ?

erm.... lionheads ! not sure more than that !!!
as for more photos - i'm sure they will be coming in thick and fast as i just LOVE taking photos of them both !

thanks for all the nice comments. i'm so in love with him and mady moo has been such a good girl with him. he's trying to sweeten her up with a few licks and a nuggle. she's so gentle with him though. good girlie.

oh wow, he's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think Maddy will get confused when he gets to the same size as her?

erm.... lionheads ! not sure more than that !!!
as for more photos - i'm sure they will be coming in thick and fast as i just LOVE taking photos of them both !

Wow, I hope my lion head doesnt get that big! Is there a possibility the female is a lion head Flemie mix?

Back