• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Sale?

Dobby

Young Bun
I was wondering whether having a for sale section would be a good idea? I obviously don't mean for buns but for things like hutches/runs/accessories that are no longer required.

My brother has been building me a hutch but due to personal circumstances he won't be able to complete it for some time and this means the buns i was hoping to offer a home to can't come cause i don't have the housing.

If there was something such as a classified section it might make it easier to locate a large hutch.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section :D

I was thinking this only the other day. I currently have a large indoor rabbit cage for sale which would be brill for someone on here but we don't have a for sale section

I was wondering whether having a for sale section would be a good idea? I obviously don't mean for buns but for things like hutches/runs/accessories that are no longer required.

My brother has been building me a hutch but due to personal circumstances he won't be able to complete it for some time and this means the buns i was hoping to offer a home to can't come cause i don't have the housing.

If there was something such as a classified section it might make it easier to locate a large hutch.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section :D

:wave: :wave: :wave: I also suggested this a while ago, but got nowhere with it, perhaps if more people agree this time we might get it !! A for sale section please !! :wave: :wave: :wave:

clap.gif
clap.gif
Bunnies and shopping??? What more could a girl ask for?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

on fr there is a for sale wanted section but replys are by pm only in some ways its grate in others if pepole dont up date when sold its a pain

Perhaps it could be arranged (I have no idea how!) that a nominated rescue (one each month??) gets a set amount from each sale.... like Ebay do with a % of the sale price donated.. even if its just a couple of pounds.. it would cost that to list it on Ebay with Paypal fees etc.. :?: :?:

Just thinking out loud!!

I think a simple 'for sale' section would be good, there is always somebody wanting to get rid of exactly what somebody else wants.

That way if people associated with rescue centres want to sell things and give the profits to rescues they can.

That way if people associated with rescue centres want to sell things and give the profits to rescues they can.

We already accept these type of postings under fundraising.

Tam

Back